ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
My husband watches J/O takes pics sometimes even sticks his cock in my mouth while my bull is fucking me! And it’s hot

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
That's what I want. I'm not a cuck. More alpha, in fact. I just want her thoroughly fucked like she's never been fucked before for her pleasure.

Stag and hot wife/vixen couple here. We are not into any of that extra stuff at all. I am an alpha in this life style, she enjoys the attention and me telling her to fuck bbc for pleasure. We enjoy having a naughty secret that no one would ever guess or know. It almost feels like too many people get so wrapped up into this whole thing without their partner or just being single that they develop some wacky fantasies. We are just in it for fun with eachother where she fucks bbc for pleasure. None of the other stuff at all. No drama, no sissy stuff, no weird cuck stuff, no breeding, no dom or humiliation stuff, neither one of us being degraded or hurt. We just want to have a good time with each other.

Last edited:
Thomas, Sarah and I were simply friends who did a lot of things together because we were completely comfortable with each other and genuinely liked each other's company. When we were together and Thom spent the weekend, it was almost like family, and this was long before Thom became Sarah's lover. After Thom became Sarah's black lover, the atmosphere was still comfortable and family like. Thom making out with Sarah and making love to her was as natural as me doing it. I enjoyed watching the great pleasure Thom could give Sarah, and I enjoyed her enjoyment of Thom's lovemaking.

We innocently slid into wife Sarah taking a regular black lover, no planning, no knowledge of such a "lifestyle", barely even aware of the "wife swapping" or "swinging" beginning to sneak into public consciousness back in 1978. There was no internet, no B2W, nothing really to clue us into "alternate marriage lifestyles".

Sarah and I were a totally normal, young couple married only 3 years, no children at the time. We had moved away from the Southern Mountain area around the borders of VA, TN & NC where we both grew up, and were living in coastal NC at the time because of a career move.

In Christmas 1976, ( our 2nd "Married Christmas"), we'd went home to visit the folks and then returned to coastal NC. Sarah was very angry to learn that our new co worker Thomas, the only black guy on our crew at the time, had been totally ignored during the holidays by the rest of the guys, and left alone. From that point onward Sarah always made sure to invite Thomas FIRST to any fun or holiday gathering we put on for the guys and their wives/girlfriends.

I know its an odd concept for those not of the Mountain South, but even though Sarah and I were raised that race mixing was "wrong" and that interracial sex is TABOO, our religious upbringing taught us that all are children of God and are brothers and sisters in faith. So in an odd way, that teaching is not racist at all, even though the TABOO makes it seem so on the surface. Anyway that is why Sarah was so angry at Thomas being left out over the holidays. Sarah was of strong faith as a Baptist, while I was more agnostic. But I respected her faith and attended church with her almost always, because I did genuinely like many of the people there.

Anyway that is how the friendship with Thomas started, and that friendship grew stronger and stronger thru the next 18 months until Thomas and Sarah became regular lovers. Initially there was no hints of sexual attraction at all until we had known Thomas for about 15 months or so. Sarah had really gotten to know Thomas well by spending a lot of time with him, and Thomas was at our home a lot, along with our other co workers. So Sarah and Thomas not only really clicked with each other, but there was also a natural comfort level between them that made them totally at ease together. Plus I think Thomas was really touched at how angry and concerned Sarah had been over the crew forgetting about him over the holidays!

It was sometime after 15 months of friendship with Thom that Sarah began feeling uncomfortable around him, an internal feeling to her only, as Thomas never acted toward Sarah in any way other than friendship. It took me a bit of time to see it but I began to recognize that Sarah's discomfort toward Thom was because she was physically sexually attracted to him, but mentally in total denial of that attraction. Her upbringing would not let her admit the truth of her attraction. It took weeks turning into months of discussion between Sarah and me, until we both worked out the truth of her powerful sexual desire for Thomas, and how to deal with it.

The next problem was telling a stunned Thomas the truth and working out with him how to handle Sarah's sexual desire for him. Thom had grown up in the Coastal NC South and was also well aware of the Southern TABOO, and never in his wildest dreams thought his friend's wife would desire him, and that desire would become reality. So Thom had to work out things in his mind too, before he and Sarah finally became lovers. I won't go into the night it happened as I've already told the details several times here on B2W.

Stag and hot wife/vixen couple here. We are not into any of that extra stuff at all. I am an alpha in this life style, she enjoys the attention and me telling her to fuck bbc for pleasure. We enjoy having a naughty secret that no one would ever guess or know. It almost feels like too many people get so wrapped up into this whole thing without their partner or just being single that they develop some wacky fantasies. We are just in it for fun with eachother where she fucks bbc for pleasure. None of the other stuff at all. No drama, no sissy stuff, no weird cuck stuff, no breeding, no dom or humiliation stuff, neither one of us being degraded or hurt. We just want to have a good time with each other.
You guys sound exactly like us, my hubby is most certainly an alpha male and he would never allow anyone to treat either of us disrespectfully.

When I'm getting gang banged & respectfully used like a slut my hubby is always present & usually joins in the fun and everyone involved treats the others with respect. Yes they all use me like a slut just the way I love it but when the sex is done I'm pampered & treated like a lady by everyone and they always show great appreciation to hubby for sharing his horny wife with them!

There are many things on this site we just have to ignore, the racist BS on here is even more bothersome than the humiliation crap. I'm not exclusive to men of any color, I like getting fucked & gang banged by men of all colors that are clean & respectful!

You guys sound exactly like us, my hubby is most certainly an alpha male and he would never allow anyone to treat either of us disrespectfully.

When I'm getting gang banged & respectfully used like a slut my hubby is always present & usually joins in the fun and everyone involved treats the others with respect. Yes they all use me like a slut just the way I love it but when the sex is done I'm pampered & treated like a lady by everyone and they always show great appreciation to hubby for sharing his horny wife with them!

There are many things on this site we just have to ignore, the racist BS on here is even more bothersome than the humiliation crap. I'm not exclusive to men of any color, I like getting fucked & gang banged by men of all colors that are clean & respectful!
Y'all are my role models.

We are just looking for fun, respect, passion, kinky, pleasurable sex with 1 or preferably more guys, BBC or white, doesn't matter. My husband is my man, my alpha. We don't want to be dominated by anyone, or insulted/degraded. Just pure good passionate sex.
Sure I like being tied to bed and get fucked, filled with cum, but that doesn't mean you can degrated/humiliate me or my husband.
We just love passionate, sometimes rough fucking but we still are just normal people wanting to have fun.

We had left this site for a while because of the BNWO etc stuff, it turns us of. But now we just try to ignore it andtry to find guys that suit us.
hub n I totally agree

My husband and I are a stag/vixen. I just love fucking black men. It's so uninhibited and orgasmic

Well, like Hotwife463 said, "Lifestyle" is on a spectrum with some Hotwives just enjoying good old-fashioned Raw-Carnal sex with BBC while others enhancing the play with hubby being caged and denied access to his own wife accelerating the excitement.

Hey, we all get FREAKY in our own way...........

Back