Are there any guys that still fuck their wives after bbc

Best is when they come home from their boyfriends who don’t know you are a volunteer cuck. Usually they really bang her up good and her pussy and asshole are loose and nasty. That’s my favorite, I don’t want to feel her holes tight - it makes me feel like I’m letting her down.

Yes I still fuck her. I am not part of the drone Cuck collective that would give up my pussy rights as husband just because she gets to fuck BBC..
Seriously. I guess to each their own, but her pussy is mine and I can have it whenever I want. I just don’t get the whole locked in a cage thing. We do this as an add on, not a replacement. I wouldn’t be married to a woman that wasn’t mine

Best is when they come home from their boyfriends who don’t know you are a volunteer cuck. Usually they really bang her up good and her pussy and asshole are loose and nasty. That’s my favorite, I don’t want to feel her holes tight - it makes me feel like I’m letting her down.
That sounds so good 😍. It's good they take care if her like that and come home with smell of sex and cum. Just the scent alone should make you hard. I'm sure after a night of her being satisfied, she'll want you to clean up and give her a massage that she deserves.

That sounds so good 😍. It's good they take care if her like that and come home with smell of sex and cum. Just the scent alone should make you hard. I'm sure after a night of her being satisfied, she'll want you to clean up and give her a massage that she deserves.
Love the smell of cum on my wife. Cum and sweat and just nastiness. You can smell the hard work she put into it.

Not for me,not since she met her lover Justin.
I get clean up duties,but she only allows me to do a very partial job,she wants to keep the majority of his sperm inside her,she loves to feel it seeping down her legs in the days after he’s had her.
I am permitted a handjob,but my sperm mustn’t go near her body.

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
Perks of the job.

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
Her pussy feels wet, well worked and swollen

Back