Are there any guys that still fuck their wives after bbc

Sex with my wife is very seldom, but that has a lot to do with me, as well. I love denial. I love knowing that my wife fucks her bf waaaaay more than she fucks me. And, I love knowing that my wife is carrying around another man's sperm inside of her, on a daily basis, instead of mine.

She will still suck my small penis, at times, but she doesn't get much fulfillment (so to speak) when we have vaginal sex. She much prefers large cocks whether they are BBC or BWC.

Sex with my wife is very seldom, but that has a lot to do with me, as well. I love denial. I love knowing that my wife fucks her bf waaaaay more than she fucks me. And, I love knowing that my wife is carrying around another man's sperm inside of her, on a daily basis, instead of mine.

She will still suck my small penis, at times, but she doesn't get much fulfillment (so to speak) when we have vaginal sex. She much prefers large cocks whether they are BBC or BWC.
Hot juicy cummy pussy is hot

I reclaim my wife avery single time she’s been with her bbc bull there is no better feeling for a husband to fuck his wife after she’s been with another man
the smell of him all over her behaviour towards you as you try to satisfy her her and the feeling of another mans sperm in your wife’s pussy it’s just the best feeling ever
i encourage her to find new bulls

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
My man always fucks me last with either one or several men he loves to be last, he says he loves to watch then feel my swollen wet juicy cum filled pussy while he fucks me. Then he may clean me up with his tongue or we may fall asleep and he will eat me n the morning before fucking my sore swollen pussy.

Yes, most certainly. I can't wait to make love to my wife after she has been with black men. I've temporarily given up my alpha male with my wife and willingly handed her over to them. Once they are finished with her, she never looks more beautiful the next morning, asleep in the afterglow of post BBC sex. I feel the overwhelming urge to reclaim her body and to deposit my load inside her pussy, setting up real competition with their sperm swimming around inside her. The sex is incredibly hot, and that passion lasts a long time afterwards. Thoughts do creep in with me wondering after how I measure up, considering how much she enjoyed them and if their cocks are much bigger than mine.

View attachment 6990098View attachment 6990109View attachment 6990118View attachment 6990184View attachment 6990240View attachment 6990245View attachment 6990248

I’d love filling her pussy full of hot cum for you to bathe your cock into after I finish with her if she still has the strength to love you!!!

Back