Are there any black man had experience with iranian ladies,? How its going on? Did u find her sexual desires about black bull?

M4r2ii

Male
Most of Iranian woman have lots of fantasy about black man. But they shame to express their love in public. Todays i see alot of iranian girl and reletives in United States prefer to make relationship with black bf,partner,. Even persian religious girl prefer to marry with black man. I want you to share hot experiences with iranian ladies. To help the little group of inexperienced iranian girl whom shame of having black guys. I personally love the relationship with young black boy, they are real hunter.

IMG_۲۰۲۳۰۵۲۲_۱۲۳۱۲۶_copy_270x478.jpg

Last edited:
Most of Iranian woman have lots of fantasy about black man. But they shame to express their love in public. Todays i see alot of iranian girl and reletives in United States prefer to make relationship with black bf,partner,. Even persian religious girl prefer to marry with black man. I want you to share hot experiences with iranian ladies. To help the little group of inexperienced iranian girl whom shame of having black guys. I personally love the relationship with young black boy, they are real hunter.

View attachment 6126894
Never played with an Iranian/Persian female but, have heared many in Los Angeles enjoy various BM athletes/celebrities/rappers

View attachment 6126894
i was with an Iranian girl. She was hot, but couldn’t take me for long haha. She wouldn’t do anal or blowjob. I guess she was just curious about black dick haha

I'm middle eastern with iranian heritage. I used to hate seeing Iranian women with black men, now it turns me on loads and I wish I can have an iranian hotwife that would let me watch her fuck BBC and lick her pussy afterwards

I've seen this Phenomena 1st-hand...."their culture" is entrenched in Prejudice towards the 'Interracial Obligation of BBC'. Many Persians enjoy being Slutted-Out & treated like Bunny-Trash to let off all of that tightly wound stress. It's such an experience to be treated like the King of Their Universe, especially after painting their Cute-Faces with thick, white Semen. Its like they get possessed at the thought of finding their Sexual-Equals.

I stand with the Original-Poster by saying.....Bulls, don't be afraid to step outside of American-Caucasian Cuck'ing.

Back