Are raising your bulls baby and how do you deal with it?

QueenSlayer

Male
Real Person
Im a 22 year old bull and ive had a breeding fantasy fora long while. I especially lovethe thought of getting as mang women pregnant as possible. Especially love cumming raw inside of a white sub.

But the only issue is i would worry about what would happen to the baby that they would be looked after. I would hope that the cuck would look after the baby. But how would that work does the bull relinquish responsibilities via legal contract (of course this depends on where you live)

Cucks, Bulls and Hotwives do you have similiar fantasies? Are you working towards this stage or are you in it now? If so how do you handle it?

Call me old-fashioned or a party pooper, but since when does being Bull also mean not being responsible? I mean to each his own, but I think the idea to stop being a true MAN in every sense of the word, should not stop just because you are BULL. Sure, let the flaming begin lol. While the cuck may want to financially help, don't absolve of the responsibility unless situations dictate otherwise.

Call me old-fashioned or a party pooper, but since when does being Bull also mean not being responsible? I mean to each his own, but I think the idea to stop being a true MAN in every sense of the word, should not stop just because you are BULL. Sure, let the flaming begin lol. While the cuck may want to financially help, don't absolve of the responsibility unless situations dictate otherwise.
From what I have read you are in the minority here. This not to say I agree with the majority, I don’t. Having ******* is the greatest adventure a guy can have. Have yet to see a guy on the first day of school not tear up when it comes time to leave. About two weeks later he will be crying again when the kid let’s go of his hand when they get to the school yard and say. You can go now. I see my friends. Bye dad. Would you miss out on birthdays, or Christmas or *******’s Day. If you answer yes you are a cold hearted ******* of a bitch Destined to die alone.

I'm a private sperm donor to various couple, Cuckolds, Lesbians, or infertile non-kinky MF couples. The parents will be raising it, You gotta respect the family group and let them grow up in as much of a normal environment as possible. Its the case with a cuckold couple I owned, they are the parents and we cut of contact just for the normal upbringing. I do keep in contact with the other couples.

I have two ******* (planned) with two different couples and we worked it out way before hand. To do otherwise is flat out irresponsible and it's not a game to create ******* just for the fun of it with no plan of what to do after the fantasy is over. Yes it is extremely hot to breed another woman, but there is a line between fantasy and reality. If you mean to do it, have a plan. If you don't want it, protect yourself. Lust and stupidity do NOT go together.

Many years ago, my wife and I raised various questions along the lines which have been brought up in this thread with our personal lawyer. We started out admitting the hot wife/sissy cuckold nature of our marriage. My wife has given birth to the babies that 7 of her bulls/studs/boyfriends have impregnated her with. My name appeared as the "*******" on all 7 birth certificates. As explained to us, NJ law states that when the wife of a married couple gives birth, the husband's name is automatically placed on the birth certificate as the *******. This does not imply that he is the actual *******. The law is designed to provide for the fact that the husband will carry the responsibility for providing for the needs of the wife and any/all children born to the wife. I am what the attorney calls a "willing" cuckold. I have openly admitted to, and given consent to, my wife to have sex with any man she desires. I also openly admit that my wife will be inseminated by every man who wishes to do so. If a bull asks if my wife is under any form of birth control, we must answer no. A handful of my wife's sex partners asked that question. In all of those cases, the bull went ahead with filling my wife with his sperm. We have never had a follow-up question from any of her bulls if "he" knocked her up. My slutty wife has always felt that is an advantage for her to be inseminated by a number of true alpha-males; and let a higher authority decide who will be her baby *******(s).

A subject which was more of concern to us, was the question what happens when a bull knows for sure that he put my wife in the family way, and seeks to be involved in the baby's life. The answer we got is that I, my wife, and the baby constitute a family. At the worst, a NJ court might provide for visitations; although the lawyer has never seen a case where the judge put the bull's "rights" over the need to create a "family" for the best interests of a baby.

We also asked if we could sue the bull for baby support. The answer was an emphatic "NO". Our choice of lifestyle/marriage is the prime factor in having both of us provide for each and every baby that emerges from my wife's womb.

My wife and I have discovered the fact that our children are better off calling us mom and dad, rather than mom and *******.

As we have stated before, our choice of lifestyle/marriage is not for everybody.

I'm a private sperm donor to various couple, Cuckolds, Lesbians, or infertile non-kinky MF couples. The parents will be raising it, You gotta respect the family group and let them grow up in as much of a normal environment as possible. Its the case with a cuckold couple I owned, they are the parents and we cut of contact just for the normal upbringing. I do keep in contact with the other couples.
I find the term it a bit on the offensive side. Them would have been better. Just saying.

From what I have read you are in the minority here. This not to say I agree with the majority, I don’t. Having ******* is the greatest adventure a guy can have. Have yet to see a guy on the first day of school not tear up when it comes time to leave. About two weeks later he will be crying again when the kid let’s go of his hand when they get to the school yard and say. You can go now. I see my friends. Bye dad. Would you miss out on birthdays, or Christmas or *******’s Day. If you answer yes you are a cold hearted ******* of a bitch Destined to die alone.
I don't have *******, but if I did, you bet your life I would be there. Now I'm not a judgemental person, but in this case I am. Any man that is wilfully going around breeding women and walking away is no man. And shame on the women that knowingly allow that to happen. There I said my piece.

Im a 22 year old bull and ive had a breeding fantasy fora long while. I especially lovethe thought of getting as mang women pregnant as possible. Especially love cumming raw inside of a white sub.

But the only issue is i would worry about what would happen to the baby that they would be looked after. I would hope that the cuck would look after the baby. But how would that work does the bull relinquish responsibilities via legal contract (of course this depends on where you live)

Cucks, Bulls and Hotwives do you have similiar fantasies? Are you working towards this stage or are you in it now? If so how do you handle it?
Great question

Great question
See our July 24, 2021, posting in this thread. The bottom line is that the laws of all 50 States give full responsibility to the husband for supporting and providing for ANY and ALL babies that the wife gives birth to. My wife gave birth to the babies of 7 different Black men. That number would probably have been larger except the timing was off. My wife's white womb could be filled with billions of Black baby-makers. However, if she is not "in heat" (fertile or ovulating), then no baby will be produced. We formed a close-knit, loving family with those 7 babies. Yes, I had to work my fat ass off supporting my family. But that is what "husbands/dads" do.

We suggest that you be true alpha males, fuck and inseminate the wives of other men primarily for your own sexual pleasure as well as for "conquering" the wives of other men. That includes emptying your balls into the wife. If the timing is right, the wife will be impregnated with your seed and your DNA will be passed onto future generations. Don't make impregnating any wife into an obsession. If it happens, fine. If it doesn't happen, that's fine as well. Hook up with white couples whereby both husband and wife are into the wife having interracial sex with you. Although it is not explicitly required, there are advantages in having the husband watch and or take sloppy seconds. Don't ask if you should wear a condom. Husbands and wives are adults and should be fully aware of the possible consequences to a man shooting his sperm into a woman. In our opinion, it's the wife's call if you should or should not wear a condom. It's her body, it's her call.

NEVER inseminate a single woman, including a single woman with a "boyfriend." Single women cannot commit adultery, thus there is no other male who is bound by a legal or moral vow to support and care for the women's babies. Unless you relish being on such reality TV shows like "Maury". Impregnate a single woman and the same laws of all 50 States mandate that you provide FULL support for any baby wherein DNA testing proves you are the *******.

There are plenty of white, slutty, hot wives (like my wife) who are married to submissive, sissy cuckold husbands like me, that love to be fucked, inseminated, and impregnated by Black bulls. Your Black baby-makers should not be wasted.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
See our July 24, 2021, posting in this thread. The bottom line is that the laws of all 50 States give full responsibility to the husband for supporting and providing for ANY and ALL babies that the wife gives birth to. My wife gave birth to the babies of 7 different Black men. That number would probably have been larger except the timing was off. My wife's white womb could be filled with billions of Black baby-makers. However, if she is not "in heat" (fertile or ovulating), then no baby will be produced. We formed a close-knit, loving family with those 7 babies. Yes, I had to work my fat ass off supporting my family. But that is what "husbands/dads" do.

We suggest that you be true alpha males, fuck and inseminate the wives of other men primarily for your own sexual pleasure as well as for "conquering" the wives of other men. That includes emptying your balls into the wife. If the timing is right, the wife will be impregnated with your seed and your DNA will be passed onto future generations. Don't make impregnating any wife into an obsession. If it happens, fine. If it doesn't happen, that's fine as well. Hook up with white couples whereby both husband and wife are into the wife having interracial sex with you. Although it is not explicitly required, there are advantages in having the husband watch and or take sloppy seconds. Don't ask if you should wear a condom. Husbands and wives are adults and should be fully aware of the possible consequences to a man shooting his sperm into a woman. In our opinion, it's the wife's call if you should or should not wear a condom. It's her body, it's her call.

NEVER inseminate a single woman, including a single woman with a "boyfriend." Single women cannot commit adultery, thus there is no other male who is bound by a legal or moral vow to support and care for the women's babies. Unless you relish being on such reality TV shows like "Maury". Impregnate a single woman and the same laws of all 50 States mandate that you provide FULL support for any baby wherein DNA testing proves you are the *******.

There are plenty of white, slutty, hot wives (like my wife) who are married to submissive, sissy cuckold husbands like me, that love to be fucked, inseminated, and impregnated by Black bulls. Your Black baby-makers should not be wasted.
Thanks for your insight

Back