Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

I think the higher the number (0-6) the more likely they are homosexual. That being said.. I believe you mean that most cuckolds are like a 5. As 1's are predominantly heterosexual.
Cucks can range from 1-5. 0 is straight and 6 is fully gay.

Attachments

• What-Does-the-Kinsey-Scale-Have-to-Do-with-Your-Sexuality_-1296x1144-Infographic.2020012819153...jpg
    What-Does-the-Kinsey-Scale-Have-to-Do-with-Your-Sexuality_-1296x1144-Infographic.2020012819153...jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
I ask the following due to your profile being virtually blank...
You're a "Bull" ?
Are you Black or non-Black?
In the close to 2 years I've been on this site. Your position that the woman is eventually "reclaimed" is new to me.
I feel you. In my experience "reclaiming" is more of a thing I attribute to stags as opposed to cucks.

I feel you. In my experience "reclaiming" is more of a thing I attribute to stags as opposed to cucks.
My feeling is that a woman/couple may leave the lifestyle for a multitude of reasons... However unlikely that it's due to the cuck/husband/boyfriend now having the "traits" to reclaim her.

My feeling is that a woman/couple may leave the lifestyle for a multitude of reasons... However unlikely that it's due to the cuck/husband/boyfriend now having the "traits" to reclaim her.
Oh the "reclaiming" part is simply the husband fucking her after the other guy is done. Just an ego stroke for the husband as he's finally able to get some action after seeing everything. Nothing to do with her leaving the lifestyle or anything.

Oh the "reclaiming" part is simply the husband fucking her after the other guy is done. Just an ego stroke for the husband as he's finally able to get some action after seeing everything. Nothing to do with her leaving the lifestyle or anything.
Gotcha... I'm not a "Bull" or in the lifestyle at all. However, I've gotten the feeling that most cucks are kinda done with fucking the wives/girlfriends....And the women are done too. The men prefer being spectators and helpers...And the women have gotten spoiled by fucking more "capable" men.
Are my presumptions in error?

Gotcha... I'm not a "Bull" or in the lifestyle at all. However, I've gotten the feeling that most cucks are kinda done with fucking the wives/girlfriends....And the women are done too. The men prefer being spectators and helpers...And the women have gotten spoiled by fucking more "capable" men.
Are my presumptions in error?
You're not too far from my opinion on things. Most of the women that have converted over to cuckoldress are done fucking their man. Some cucks would for sure enjoy having sex with their wives but a lot know it's a futile effort in a lot of cases because they know they don't have what it takes to please her in the bed. I know a fair amount of cucks that haven't had sex with their wives in years. There are others that will receive a mercy session from her every now and then. Then lastly there are those are aren't true cucks but enjoy that type of play. It may be a guy that enjoys his wife often but likes when she's a little mean to him or puts him in his "place".

You're not too far from my opinion on things. Most of the women that have converted over to cuckoldress are done fucking their man. Some cucks would for sure enjoy having sex with their wives but a lot know it's a futile effort in a lot of cases because they know they don't have what it takes to please her in the bed. I know a fair amount of cucks that haven't had sex with their wives in years. There are others that will receive a mercy session from her every now and then. Then lastly there are those are aren't true cucks but enjoy that type of play. It may be a guy that enjoys his wife often but likes when she's a little mean to him or puts him in his "place".
Interesting...Can I get an "Honorary Bull Badge" for being at least somewhat on point 😂?

I think this is why I purposely categorize myself as a voyeur. Definitely not gay, but judging from the internet at large I would say most are.

I just want to watch my wife get her back blown out by an aggressive well endowed individual.

What’s an honorary bull badge?
Just a joke. I'm not a "Bull" or in the lifestyle at all (I mentioned that in the thread). A "Bull" said that my take on a particular aspect of cuckoldry aligned with his own (post # 50).
Hoping to hang "The Badge" from a left side belt loop. That's my "Dangle Angle" 😜😂😘.

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Nope, I’m a cuck. I’d never suck dick or do anything bi. Most aren’t like me lol

Back