Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

GAY : sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender:

Most cuckolds are interested in WOMEN . They engage in sexual acts sometime homosexual for pleasure , domination, humiliation or obedience . Cuckolds often share wives and girlfriends with another male also engaging in sex .
Some cuckolds may be pussy free but serve their ladies mostly orally.
99.9999% of the time a cuckold has a romantic relationship with a woman .
Most of the time they are attracted by a woman ,

99.9999% of the time a cuckold has a romantic relationship with a woman .
I take no issue with the bulk of your post #30. It is not inconsistent with my definition of "gay". I do disagree with your above statement however. It's virtually 100%. I believe the percentage to be lower. Much of these relationships are "of convenience" in my opinion.
I'm kinda old-fashioned when it comes to the idea of "true romance". For me it's requisite that I'm able to satisfy my woman sexually without the "aid" of another man.

Last edited:
I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I can say for myself that I am not gay but turned into a crossdressing sissy that wants a straight guy to use me

I can see why people say they are but in myself I wouldn't class myself as gay fully, bisexual yes definitely a bit though I don't find or feel any thing when I see white men or white cocks like if I pass a black man in the street I get goosebumps and my brain instantly puts pics in my head but nothing for any other race of men I'm only gay for black men

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I am a cuckold and am not gay. I get excited watching another man have sex with my wife and if she instructs me to I don't have a problem undressing her and if asked even guiding his cock into her. I do clean her up after but if my wife is not involved I have absolutely no interest in men.

Attachments

• ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
I'm not obligated to fit into anyone's definition of anything. Everyone's reasoning and thought process is not the same as anyone else's. If a person thinks or judges me as gay, then that's that person's opinion. Looking at a guy doesn't do it for me. Looking at a guy and a woman does.
My statement has everything to do with my over 20 years experience in this lifestyle and speaking strictly from an educational standpoint since I'm very active in the scene. It had absolutely nothing to do judging which is what a lot of cucks have an insecurity around. Hence why I used the Kinsey scale to show that not all cucks are the same 🙄

Back