Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

bbcstudlove

Male
Gold Member
I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
I think it goes both ways for them😏😂

Just my thoughts.. 🤷🏾
Agreed...It is my opinion that homosexual desires/acts are more likely for those who are cuckolds then not.
This old thread of mine might be of interest to you...

Thread 'Just Wonderin'' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/just-wonderin.246075/

Gay, no. Heterofelexible for our wives and girlfriends, absolutely yes. I'm not attracted to men of any kind regardless of endowment or sexual capabilities. I simply love seeing and hearing a woman get the absolute best pleasure from partners more capable than myself. Yes, i have a huge love for cleaning up,and would go down on a guy for my partner,but I'm not into guys directly.

You'll hear a lot of justifications from some especially if they are earlier into their journey but most cucks in my experience are a 1-5 on the Kinsey scale.
I'm not obligated to fit into anyone's definition of anything. Everyone's reasoning and thought process is not the same as anyone else's. If a person thinks or judges me as gay, then that's that person's opinion. Looking at a guy doesn't do it for me. Looking at a guy and a woman does.

You'll hear a lot of justifications from some especially if they are earlier into their journey but most cucks in my experience are a 1-5 on the Kinsey scale.
I think the higher the number (0-6) the more likely they are homosexual. That being said.. I believe you mean that most cuckolds are like a 5. As 1's are predominantly heterosexual.

Instead of enjoying everything in this lifestyle we always have a certain group that has to try and prove something. It’s completely sad to see the guys that want to fuck our wives express themselves this way.
No! Some of us are not gay. You just happen to be black and hung. You perform perfectly in bed and we can’t come even close to you.

Wait a minute. We are a cuckold couple and I am not gay. I just want my wife to enjoy something I can’t provide. No matter how hard some of us try we can’t make our wives cum and orgasm the way black guys do it. It is totally sad how people look at this lifestyle.
Do you engage in homosexual acts ?

It’s interesting how the same dude’s that join this lifestyle because they want married women are the same ones that complain about having to deal with a husband.
The same dude’s that brag about how married women love their cock also complain about a husband.

I mean bro. Just go with the flow and give our wife what you wanted in the first place. Fulfill the needs that some of us can’t completely satisfy.

It’s interesting how the same dude’s that join this lifestyle because they want married women are the same ones that complain about having to deal with a husband.
The same dude’s that brag about how married women love their cock also complain about a husband.
I just this lifestyle because I’m young and like to creampie women with no pregnancy fears. I will grow out of it eventually.

I will be married too some day.

Back