Are interracial orgasms different to same race orgasms?

Me and my partner were discussing this recently. All orgasms are great whichever way you cut it but there seems to be that something special about an orgasm during interracial sex (Or in my case watching interracial sex). She is noticeably louder especially when shes being 'naughty' (Meeting with a black man without telling me - surpising me)

What are your thoughts? My partner definitely orgasms quicker and more frequently with black men than she ever did with me or any of her other white partners aswell

How funny, it's amusing what the mind can do. If you think or are told often enough it might just happen. Understand in my opinion there is no difference in the actual orgasm. I base that on a game i played more than once. We were members of a swinger group and one of the guys
came up with a idea for a game. Nine couples and five single men. The nine women were blindfolded with hands restrained so we could not touch the male pumping us. There were three black men in the group and the object was to identify who just got you off. We played the game at most meetings and occasionally one of us would pick the right guy but most of the time the guess would be wrong.
The orgasms were done by unseen, unheard men . If those generated by the three black guys were so different why weren't they picked correct every time. I was meeting with black men outside that group and i managed to get the color correct once but i got no prize because i picked
the wrong black guy. I was sure he was black,

How funny, it's amusing what the mind can do. If you think or are told often enough it might just happen. Understand in my opinion there is no difference in the actual orgasm. I base that on a game i played more than once. We were members of a swinger group and one of the guys
came up with a idea for a game. Nine couples and five single men. The nine women were blindfolded with hands restrained so we could not touch the male pumping us. There were three black men in the group and the object was to identify who just got you off. We played the game at most meetings and occasionally one of us would pick the right guy but most of the time the guess would be wrong.
The orgasms were done by unseen, unheard men . If those generated by the three black guys were so different why weren't they picked correct every time. I was meeting with black men outside that group and i managed to get the color correct once but i got no prize because i picked
the wrong black guy. I was sure he was black,
Of course your mind is involved in your orgasm

Me and my partner were discussing this recently. All orgasms are great whichever way you cut it but there seems to be that something special about an orgasm during interracial sex (Or in my case watching interracial sex). She is noticeably louder especially when shes being 'naughty' (Meeting with a black man without telling me - surpising me)

What are your thoughts? My partner definitely orgasms quicker and more frequently with black men than she ever did with me or any of her other white partners aswell
:) its that what the mind thinks and what you like, and it works for both of you what matters.

Its mainly down to the mind and subconscious arousal. With my hubby I didn’t used to get very aroused or wet. My pussy was even sore after sex and he is pretty small. I also only had orgasms using my pocket rocket after sex with hubby.

With my black lovers i am always soaking wet way before any foreplay. Often I am wet half an hour before they arrive in anticipation. For me orgasms are very easy to achieve with BBC, and they are fairly intense.

Its mainly down to the mind and subconscious arousal. With my hubby I didn’t used to get very aroused or wet. My pussy was even sore after sex and he is pretty small. I also only had orgasms using my pocket rocket after sex with hubby.

With my black lovers i am always soaking wet way before any foreplay. Often I am wet half an hour before they arrive in anticipation. For me orgasms are very easy to achieve with BBC, and they are fairly intense.
My partner is exactly the same! I always found it hard to make her orgasm but black men find it much easier!

Back