are husbands allowed to fuck other women

haha. im just kidding. no harm is pushing it as far as it will go ;)
that is the point and where the point will end if pushed far enough, just imagine explaining to someone about how you fuck their wife and the husband sucks your cock and then you fuck them both and all the time the wife is fucking as many men as she wants or can. Women can make men do some strange things

I can certainly second that opinion. I'm always amazed at the power women have over us when they decide to forcefully wield it. It's surprising what you'll do under the right circumstances.
Forcefully? Against your will? There's a term for that...

Meanwhile most people on here are white men with high hopes their (future) wife will some day indulge them in THEIR fantasy.

Meanwhile most people on here are white men with high hopes their (future) wife will some day indulge them in THEIR fantasy.
Agreed no one is forsing them to be sissys no female has power over me that is what alpha male is about white or black;)

Not sure about the men on here or fantasy but I suspect many women cuckold their men regardless of what he wants and that often the man accepts his cuck position because he does not like the alternative

Forcefully, without hesitation in a dominate fashion, but not against my will at all. Like when my wife points to her just fucked pussy and says, "You know what to do."
If tnhat is what you enjoy, I would not call it forcefully. It becomes forceful when you have no say in it.
Not sure about the men on here or fantasy but I suspect many women cuckold their men regardless of what he wants and that often the man accepts his cuck position because he does not like the alternative
Just like many men cheat. Cuckolding as a kink is not really cheating in my book. The term does not mean what it used to mean.

Funny enough it is not used to describe politicians who, in the eyes of the people using in this context, pander to the wrong ideals.

If tnhat is what you enjoy, I would not call it forcefully. It becomes forceful when you have no say in it.

Just like many men cheat. Cuckolding as a kink is not really cheating in my book. The term does not mean what it used to mean.

Funny enough it is not used to describe politicians who, in the eyes of the people using in this context, pander to the wrong ideals.
I think there are better terms to describe the kink side of a woman dominating her husband and fucking other men while abusing him, maybe femdom or bitchlife would do, please do not degrade the term cuckold by including what politicians do

I think there are better terms to describe the kink side of a woman dominating her husband and fucking other men while abusing him, maybe femdom or bitchlife would do, please do not degrade the term cuckold by including what politicians do
You have no control over what popular culture uses a word for. I did not use it. It merely illustrates the term's meaning changes at this stage.

Back