Are High Heels on a Hotwife a Requirement for BBC?

Absolutely not.
I prefer the less expected. Casual dress turns me on because it goes with the contrast. No one expects the "pure and wholesome" "girl-next door" happily-married MILF from a nice neighborhood to be kinky behind closed doors. For me, that's a turn-on.

I can easily find strippers at the club.

Rather than the woman letting her inner whore hang out
, I like when things are left more to the imagination. Seeing a sexy lady in a simple blouse that accidentally shows a hint of nipple, nicely-tight blue jeans... It makes me want to find out what she's got under there. :)

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 8.19.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-22 at 8.19.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-22 at 8.20.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-22 at 8.20.27 PM.png

Last edited:
Absolutely not.
I prefer the less expected. Casual dress turns me on because it goes with the contrast. No one expects the "pure and wholesome" "girl-next door" happily-married MILF from a nice neighborhood to be kinky behind closed doors. For me, that's a turn-on.

I can easily find strippers at the club.

Rather than the woman letting her inner whore hang out
, I like when things are left more to the imagination. Seeing a sexy lady in a simple blouse that accidentally shows a hint of nipple, nicely-tight blue jeans... It makes me want to find out what she's got under there. :)
Exactly !!!

Heels are are good accent to everything……..ask a woman and why they wear heels 👠…I personally love they are gggeerrraaat.❤️😎

Back