Are cucks really just gay men in an elaborate "closet"?

I've never done anything gay. I've always been attracted to women. I'd say I'm orally bi at most - even though I've only thought about it (bbc and cum).

Not judging, just putting in my 2 cents. I have no desire for a cock up my ass or to fuck another guy, or even get blown from a guy. The pics posted in here of gay sex gross me out tbh and I scroll right past them. I've never once been attracted to another dude. Even a black guy. They are all just gross dudes like me. I guess I separate the cock from the guy if that makes sense.

Just because you are gay doesn't mean you need to project those feelings onto others.

I don't cross dress and IRL I'm not a wimp. Most of my fantasy has nothing to do with having a "real man" fuck my wife. It has more to do with the sexual perversion of wanting to watch my wife get railed by a sexual superstar. I love her and think that would bring her joy. Our relationship is secure. I don't think every wife out there has such an opportunity.

I have cuckolded my hubby throughout our marriage, with his bisexuality a big part of it. What I saw in him was a hunger for cock as an important part of his love of being my cuckold. When he did fuck me, it was much better if a man was in bed with us. When I decided to try black, I sent him first. He came home and confessed to being gay, which I suspected all along. It took a dominant black man to help hubby find himself. I do believe that he was born that way. Over the years we met quite a few bi men who confided in me that they fantasized about cock when they had sex with their wives.

IMHO the bisexual line runs the gambent from straight to gay, and many men who love/prefer cock tend to be more toward the gay side. My hubby is sexually gay but emotionally needs the romantic love of a woman. I have had sex with 5 gay men, all of whom got erections with me with my hubby there.

I pose this question as a white husband and ******* happily married for 20 years who has secretly had a cuckold fantasy in one form or another since my late teens. I'd like to state my case using the hypothetical example of a boy born gay (not to add unnecessary controversy, but I believe we are born with our sexual orientations predetermined) who quickly learns that society has strong expectations about maleness: you have to play the boy games, don't be a sissy, yada yada yada. As that boy reaches puberty, he sees his peers begin to lust after girls, and although he may not feel as strongly inclined, the expectations are clear, and so he does his best to do the same. He may not even realize he's gay -- in many cases, imho, these things are repressed under tremendous social pressure. Ultimately, he has success and finds a steady girlfriend and eventually marries her.

He enjoys sex with his wife, but secretly, maybe even subconsciously, he is unfulfilled. He loves his wife and wants to please her, but somehow he doesn't feel quite right about it. Somewhere deep in his psyche, wrapped in guilt and shame, lurks a gay bottom, a man who wants to be sexually dominated by another man. What kind of man? A powerful, masculine man who can make him feel submissive, even feminine in comparison.

Enter the bull and the cuckold lifestyle. Our hypothetical husband secretly lusts after the bull and wants to submit to him sexually, but he's repressed all of that. As a cuck he can live vicariously through his wife. He walks a complex line of gay vs not gay. He'd love to suck off the bull and swallow his seed, but that might cross the line, for him (and quite likely for the bull), so he does the next best thing and swallows that seed from his wife. He'd love to be pinned down and fucked hard by the bull, but again that's across the line, so he watches his wife take it hard, fast, and balls deep, secretly longing for it himself. Our cuck gets fiercely aroused by all of this because he's experiencing all of the things he secretly wants, but in an indirect way that allows him to retain a heterosexual identity and even remain faithful to his wife.

I'll close by saying there's nothing wrong with this even if it's 100% accurate. Being gay is fine, being straight is fine, and being anywhere in the middle is fine. Being a cuckold is fine too. What do others think? Does this make sense to you?
Listen carefully to this and you'll soon understand...
View attachment 3813821-480p.mp4

I have cuckolded my hubby throughout our marriage, with his bisexuality a big part of it. What I saw in him was a hunger for cock as an important part of his love of being my cuckold. When he did fuck me, it was much better if a man was in bed with us. When I decided to try black, I sent him first. He came home and confessed to being gay, which I suspected all along. It took a dominant black man to help hubby find himself. I do believe that he was born that way. Over the years we met quite a few bi men who confided in me that they fantasized about cock when they had sex with their wives.

IMHO the bisexual line runs the gambent from straight to gay, and many men who love/prefer cock tend to be more toward the gay side. My hubby is sexually gay but emotionally needs the romantic love of a woman. I have had sex with 5 gay men, all of whom got erections with me with my hubby there.
Great share................. very insightful..............thank YOU

For sure, women are essential to the scenario, but I'm suggesting the linkage is more complex than simple bisexuality. You'll hear cucks often talk about seeing a "real man" with their wives/girlfriends. What do we mean when we say something like that? I'm postulating we mean a proper/ideal male in terms of his masculinity, his healthy lust for women, his virility. By implication, the cuck doesn't feel like a "real man," he feels weaker, more impotent, and wants to submit. The more the bull asserts himself in a proper manly way, the more the cuck respects and desires him. And nothing demonstrates being a "real man" more than sexually pleasing women. And nothing is more profoundly dominant in an alpha male sense than "taking" a lesser man's woman. It all fits together.
I’m a 58 yr old cock and I believe all of u are correct in saying most of what we do in life we do out of a desire to experience pleasure and yes even pain be it emotional or physical. It’s our desire to experiment with our desires and feelings that moves us into opening up to those we love as well as the experience .

I pose this question as a white husband and ******* happily married for 20 years who has secretly had a cuckold fantasy in one form or another since my late teens. I'd like to state my case using the hypothetical example of a boy born gay (not to add unnecessary controversy, but I believe we are born with our sexual orientations predetermined) who quickly learns that society has strong expectations about maleness: you have to play the boy games, don't be a sissy, yada yada yada. As that boy reaches puberty, he sees his peers begin to lust after girls, and although he may not feel as strongly inclined, the expectations are clear, and so he does his best to do the same. He may not even realize he's gay -- in many cases, imho, these things are repressed under tremendous social pressure. Ultimately, he has success and finds a steady girlfriend and eventually marries her.

He enjoys sex with his wife, but secretly, maybe even subconsciously, he is unfulfilled. He loves his wife and wants to please her, but somehow he doesn't feel quite right about it. Somewhere deep in his psyche, wrapped in guilt and shame, lurks a gay bottom, a man who wants to be sexually dominated by another man. What kind of man? A powerful, masculine man who can make him feel submissive, even feminine in comparison.

Enter the bull and the cuckold lifestyle. Our hypothetical husband secretly lusts after the bull and wants to submit to him sexually, but he's repressed all of that. As a cuck he can live vicariously through his wife. He walks a complex line of gay vs not gay. He'd love to suck off the bull and swallow his seed, but that might cross the line, for him (and quite likely for the bull), so he does the next best thing and swallows that seed from his wife. He'd love to be pinned down and fucked hard by the bull, but again that's across the line, so he watches his wife take it hard, fast, and balls deep, secretly longing for it himself. Our cuck gets fiercely aroused by all of this because he's experiencing all of the things he secretly wants, but in an indirect way that allows him to retain a heterosexual identity and even remain faithful to his wife.

I'll close by saying there's nothing wrong with this even if it's 100% accurate. Being gay is fine, being straight is fine, and being anywhere in the middle is fine. Being a cuckold is fine too. What do others think? Does this make sense to you?
Hi, I actually have a publicarion on gender issues. I identify with what you wrote. Its almost as uf you are saying: "I dont judge anyone else. Just want to know who I am".
After reading your post, I conclude that you are a human exploring himself theough sexuality. I see an American culture movement towards re vlasification of everything.
The question is not why you and I like women and/or bbc. The question is how is it that everyone is not on it. The cock is a beautiful organ. To me sex with men is like playing soccer. I can have a great tiem, but. My soccer game does not define me. I think we should play the games we like to play with alike people. Our bodies are to be enjoyed.

Hi, I actually have a publicarion on gender issues. I identify with what you wrote. Its almost as uf you are saying: "I dont judge anyone else. Just want to know who I am".
After reading your post, I conclude that you are a human exploring himself theough sexuality. I see an American culture movement towards re vlasification of everything.
The question is not why you and I like women and/or bbc. The question is how is it that everyone is not on it. The cock is a beautiful organ. To me sex with men is like playing soccer. I can have a great tiem, but. My soccer game does not define me. I think we should play the games we like to play with alike people. Our bodies are to be enjoyed.
O God, I love the way you put it

I like women, cock, cuckolding. I like all 3 together.
So my "label" probably is bisexual. Subset "bottom".
A cheeseburger loving cuck bi bottom today.
I'm so hungry at the moment.

Listen carefully to this and you'll soon understand...
View attachment 2438768

I'm just slowly coming to the realization that if I weren't a little bi I wouldn't be into watching women getting satisfied by black men, or getting caged.

I think cuckolding is a celebration of the female beauty. Se cuckold becauae we love to watch our beautiful wifes enjoying their sex freely. Any of the cuckold men here could be gay if they wanted. Clearly, they live women.
Human sexuality is a lot more complex than what we can understand. I think human sexuality is the source of humanity, creativity, etc. Cuckolding is ita own thing and does not need explanation.

:))--------------------

Back