Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
I dunno if I could handle that. But you do see more and more white females out with half black babies.

I see it every day. And there seems to be more and more of them. And i'm not saying that in a fantasy type of way either.

Every Sunday, I go to the grocery store and see atleast 5 to 6 young white women with atleast one half black baby. And that is not even counting the older white women who are with their half black grandchildren.

It's really happening, and isn't gonna slow down. It's only gonna grow.

White boys...just hold on for the ride, because our asses aren't gonna stop it.

May not be the wish of most white couples . . . but the feel of me pumping all my load into the hot wife's pussy is a feeling I can't give up. And all the couples I've been with can't help not enjoying it, too. Especially the hubbies.
I have noticed the older my wife gets the more she craves to be filled with cum . Not sure if its her body knowing she can't get pregnant much longer so she is unconsciously trying but she refuse to let me cum anywhere but balls deep in her. Would be the same with a black bull too I suspect.

You gotta consider the "ripple affect" when deciding to have a biracial baby as a married couple. It affects everyone you, as a couple, or that baby will associate with in the future, and everyone close to you as a couple (family, employers, employees, neighbors, etc etc). There's probably a tactful way to go about this, but a couple simply choosing a partner and getting pregnant is not that tactful approach.
When it comes down to it, its really no one's business, but that's not the way society would take it. If my wife and I decided that having a black baby would be right for us, we'd probably go the "adopt" route, but that's because we have very religious, Southern Baptist & Methodist parents with (at least on my side) a ******* with 1950s-1970's ideas. My dad still refers to black people as "colored people" ... my wife and I always smile a bit when he uses that terminology. My dad is a very kind man, with a heart of gold, but he's only one or two genes away from being your stereotyped "Southern Bible Thumper". :D
If my wife was to get black pregnant, I am 100% sure neither of our parents would be understanding. Maybe she and I could run around shouting "miraculous conception" or something ... :confused: I believe my ******* would probably die of a heart attack anyways ... our lifestyle is a well kept secret as is. :p Mac

very hot idea, but the reality of it could get very complicated, plus there isn't anything sexy about changing a diaper at 2 in the morning, so it's not enough to just want to be black bred, you also have to want to spend 18 years raising it.

I agree it is Hot! In reality this is not for everyone and is certainly a route to take when everyone involved is mature enough, stable, and have a loving environment to raise a baby in. Family, friends, and society will always have an opinion on decisions that we make in our lives but its best to know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have person experience with this matter and have 3 white couples that I know who are raising bi-racial children from living this lifestyle. The questions always comes up about family, friends, but if you really believe in something and your not hurting anyone while doing it then who has the right to judge. If your family & friends love you then they will accept which ever path or decision that you make.. :)

You gotta consider the "ripple affect" when deciding to have a biracial baby as a married couple. It affects everyone you, as a couple, or that baby will associate with in the future, and everyone close to you as a couple (family, employers, employees, neighbors, etc etc). There's probably a tactful way to go about this, but a couple simply choosing a partner and getting pregnant is not that tactful approach.
When it comes down to it, its really no one's business, but that's not the way society would take it. If my wife and I decided that having a black baby would be right for us, we'd probably go the "adopt" route, but that's because we have very religious, Southern Baptist & Methodist parents with (at least on my side) a ******* with 1950s-1970's ideas. My dad still refers to black people as "colored people" ... my wife and I always smile a bit when he uses that terminology. My dad is a very kind man, with a heart of gold, but he's only one or two genes away from being your stereotyped "Southern Bible Thumper". :D
If my wife was to get black pregnant, I am 100% sure neither of our parents would be understanding. Maybe she and I could run around shouting "miraculous conception" or something ... :confused: I believe my ******* would probably die of a heart attack anyways ... our lifestyle is a well kept secret as is. :p Mac

I also agree with you. Please see my response to Kimber. I think there are two sides to this..

You could always say you adopted the baby, Baptists like that

Back