Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
My wife was having sex with a black guy without my knowledge a little over a year after we were married and got pregnant. Unsure if the baby was mine or his she chose to have an abortion, again without my knowledge. A few years later after the birth of our two children she decided to have her tubes tied. She wanted to have sex with her black boyfriend who didn't like condoms. However, the procedure didn't work and she became pregnant anyway. She decided to have the baby anyway and had decided to go live with him. When he found out about her idea he moved away. She had his little black ******* who is now 6 years old. She now has a new black boyfriend and I think she is with him as I write this

I have noticed the older my wife gets the more she craves to be filled with cum . Not sure if its her body knowing she can't get pregnant much longer so she is unconsciously trying but she refuse to let me cum anywhere but balls deep in her. Would be the same with a black bull too I suspect.
SHE WOULD CUM LIKE CRAZY IF A BLACK COCK EXPLODED INSIDE OF HER..

Mu
Well the best of the IR thrill lies in the risk. That's exactly why ladies enjoy it most. My ex-gf still likes it even after 2 *******.
Must be why she is your ex now. Bringing a baby into the world for the sake of a thrill or risk sounds dumb to me. I'd rather keep my girl and raise my own children but that's just me.

It's going to happen, and there's nothing I can do about it…

tumblr_ocer9hdtqd1vdhy2zo1_250.gif

Mu

Must be why she is your ex now. Bringing a baby into the world for the sake of a thrill or risk sounds dumb to me. I'd rather keep my girl and raise my own children but that's just me.
Oh, we are happy and proud of her *******. We knew it would happen and still under the same roof.

I rather think it is a fantasy to believe a woman like black men just for some hours of fun. The instinct behind the desire is basically that of reproduction. If your desire is strong, obviously you can go all the way through. I don't think that is dumb if you're conscious of it. It's rather our biology.

Back