Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
I had one bull that I was completely comfortable with...
My husband begged for me to try one breeding session, he had a vasectomy so he cums in me all the time. Although it was a lil annoying getting on and off the BC, the rush we had!?

My Bull and I went out on a date, to discuss the night! We agreed that cucky wouldn’t be there. He’s there all the time, but I wanted it to be intimate, just in case.

I was thinking as we drove away in the Bulls car, will I return pregnant!
He honestly took no time! Fingers deep in my pussy while driving with the other hand!
We belonged to each other that one night, fully!??

I returned 24 hours later, with my pussy dripping with him. I actually had my husband wait too! Told him no sex until he couldn’t taste anymore cum! He was happily frustrated!
Came in his cage.

And no Baby! But if we didn’t drift apart, we might have had one!
He’s probably the only one I’d argue for! The connection was real... he completely dominated me!!! Made me say and do things no other man has got me to do!
LOL! Told him his dick was made for my pussy, in front of cuck, bull told me to rub his cum into cucks face! ☺️☺️
I'd pulled out a shot a load in his face fact being he wants it.

Try the media and commercials. America is accepting it more and more.
. Accept ? Tolerate ? And Encourage ? Are very different. Would seem like media is now encouraging interracial activities including pregnancies by white women. Given time , this mixing of the population genetics will leed to a different racial population in Europe and America. Interesting how objectional it was for white men to impregnate black women in the south and that many blacks have negative feelings about this still. We have a ways to go

. Accept ? Tolerate ? And Encourage ? Are very different. Would seem like media is now encouraging interracial activities including pregnancies by white women. Given time , this mixing of the population genetics will leed to a different racial population in Europe and America. Interesting how objectional it was for white men to impregnate black women in the south and that many blacks have negative feelings about this still. We have a ways to go
Well my family started early two great grandfathers make the change and one just happens to be white.

Back