Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Can't say I haven't fantasized about this but...it's purely fantasy, isn't it? What kinda' guy wants his wife/partner/gf to give birth to another man's baby? What kinda' woman wants this? This seems like a potentially unstable relationship for everyone, especially the little one.

It is interesting idea and lifestyle though. I'd have so many important questions for my partner. What do we tell our friends and family? What sorta' role does the biological ******* play in our lives. Is he involved in parenting decisions? Could I get you pregnant...sometime...in the future...please?

On the other hand, I'm crazy enough to discuss this with the right woman. Long ago an ex (that cucked me) asked what would I do if she got pregnant by another guy. I told her I might break up with her and she said fair enough. This was very early in the relationship though. I might have felt differently 2 or 3 years down the line. My partner does deserve the very best seed from physically superior men, right?

How could this ever work in a long term relationship though? How do women see this working ideally?

May not be the wish of most white couples . . . but the feel of me pumping all my load into the hot wife's pussy is a feeling I can't give up. And all the couples I've been with can't help not enjoying it, too. Especially the hubbies.
the best part of the night is watching him drive his bbc as deep as he can and pumping her pussy full of his black seed

Back