Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Deeper penetration with no condom—it's going to happen…

tumblr_omidoydG4a1vlbqn7o1_540.jpg
That is beautiful imagery

Thanks for your interesting post.

My wife and I have been married for some years. We love each other unconditionally. We also wanted a biracial baby. But we didn't want to divorce. Therefore my wife had a baby by her black lover.

We are putting the putting the baby's well being first. We have chosen a handsome, black, healthy, athletic, intelligent, strong male to ******* our baby.

The result has been an amazing, charming, beautiful biracial that we love and adore. She will grow up in a home with a lot of love and stimulation. She will get a good education because we support her and because of her inherited intelligence.

She's so beautiful that in some years all the white boys will compete to get her attention.

View attachment 1246152
Beautiful

I agree to both you, Brotherlylove4u and Maury to what you are saying. It does mirror what we are now seein in every day life and interracial couples are no longer afraid to be seen in our society. Years ago when I first got involved with a black man, (25 years ago), I rarely, to none, ever saw a white woman with a black man, and now when we go out, we rarely DON’T see an interracial couple. And it’s about time that it’s now a lot more out in the open.. I love it..

Yes, it has made the world a better place.

3-naked-woman-and-two-men-oleksiy-maksymenko.jpg

Back