Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
You and many others today. Almost like the "girls night out " phenomenon groups of women share. Today the subject is sex with black men. Lots of cuckhold husbands today who just " go with the flow" of this hot black sexuality between white women and black men.
Yes it's so exciting knowing you are going out with the intention of meeting new black guys

I'd love my wife to have a regular bull. After having ******* of our own I'd leave the decision upto her. But I guess it's hot seeing a bull explode inside your wife
Yes. Very Hot. Also hot to watch the BBC going deep in her pussy and her begging for more. But yes. Very intense to hear her beg him to cum inside her. Very revealing to see what they all want now is that black bulls sperm. Makes you realize she wants his baby which is a real mind trip. Primal needs going on.

No, the same. He did a very good job the first time :) View attachment 1530652
Yes. Difficult to refuse a prime bulls offer of exceptional sperm. Some lifestyle couples choose diversity and different bulls often because the previous bull is not available. Susan was bred by different bulls as she was shared by a group of black men and each wanted a baby with her. Later , these men took the babies into their own families.

Yes. Difficult to refuse a prime bulls offer of exceptional sperm. Some lifestyle couples choose diversity and different bulls often because the previous bull is not available. Susan was bred by different bulls as she was shared by a group of black men and each wanted a baby with her. Later , these men took the babies into their own families.
I am glad that we can keep our children. 3432037_10_i.jpg

I am glad that we can keep our children. View attachment 1530714
Susan was a surogate and we understood that the babies would go with fathers into their families. We were comfortable with the breeding but we were not ready to raise mixed race children at that time. Susan was having sex regularly with these black men and eventually breeding always something that they want with white women

Susan was a surogate and we understood that the babies would go with fathers into their families. We were comfortable with the breeding but we were not ready to raise mixed race children at that time. Susan was having sex regularly with these black men and eventually breeding always something that they want with white women

Wow are you serious or its just internet fantasy?
Black man wanted to have bigger family so he breed with your girl and took the baby to rise it normally?
Its sounds so unconvincing, more often they will make girl single mom...

Wow are you serious or its just internet fantasy?
Black man wanted to have bigger family so he breed with your girl and took the baby to rise it normally?
Its sounds so unconvincing, more often they will make girl single mom...
Yes. Lots of pregnant single women too. His wife was barren but he got susan pregnant twice. First time was an ooopps and he agreed to raise the baby. Baby was a boy. Second time was a girl.

Yes. Lots of pregnant single women too. His wife was barren but he got susan pregnant twice. First time was an ooopps and he agreed to raise the baby. Baby was a boy. Second time was a girl.

This sounds epic. I never thought about it before.
White couple rising black baby is impossible extreme for almost all so how to combine white girls breeding black with lack of life sentence rising other man baby manifestly? :)

Just find responsible and reliable black man. You Sir are genius!

This sounds epic. I never thought about it before.
White couple rising black baby is impossible extreme for almost all so how to combine white girls breeding black with lack of life sentence rising other man baby manifestly? :)

Just find responsible and reliable black man. You Sir are genius!
Not. So. As with so many wives these days , she was addicted to black cock and gang bangs were a common thing with the wives and a group of black studs. One older bull chose. Susan as his breeding white slut for his babies. We were fortunate the second one was a girl as he wanted boys. With the girl, he switched to another white slut who gave him two boys. , one after the other. He then switched to another white slut who gave him more babies. We moved away and lost contact but I am sure the breeding continued as all the wives were most willing for black cock and black sperm. That was some years ago. Today the white women are even more hungry for bbc

Back