Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
At one time, white females were very brave to have a black baby because this was way out of society’s convention. But these days white females having black babies is accepted. Today, special courage is required of the white cuckhold because he is announcing to the world that his sperm is not good enough, that he is less of a man than a black man, and that black men are the rightful owners of his wife and her vagina.

Not necessarily, because some cuckold couples have started their families with children fathered by the later cuckold husband.

With us it happened and she was on birth control so it was totally unplanned and a shock to us both when she went to the doctor and he was the doc that also did my vasectomy so a bit embarrassing also.

A gynaecologist who also works as a urologist? How likely is that?

Sexy hot fantasy. If it did occur, I would hope anyone who goes through with their decision would expect and allow the bull to be a permanent third wheel or fixture in the relationship and babies life and the wife is more likely to want him around moreoften to continue mating with her and he should be expected to come over and please her from them on at his or her discretion (the husband having no say since its their baby). And during breastfeeding, both the bull and hubby should watch her feed the baby with her offering her breast to her bull and then her pussy while the husband holds the baby nearby with them both offering visual and audiotory affirmation of their love for each each other and to let the husband hear to make no doubt its a permanent bond between them and sexually the bull is her preferred choice to breed and not her husband. I always fantasized how much more open their sex would feel afterwards with everything we all experienced and went through. Her being way more free and not holding back about with her moans and affirmations about him in front of me and him not minding me a bit just taking his baby mama in front of me anywhere in the house like im invisible with her going along with his desires and getting off being free with the bull she loves in front of me and not caring.

Sexy hot fantasy. If it did occur, I would hope anyone who goes through with their decision would expect and allow the bull to be a permanent third wheel or fixture in the relationship and babies life and the wife is more likely to want him around moreoften to continue mating with her and he should be expected to come over and please her from them on at his or her discretion (the husband having no say since its their baby). And during breastfeeding, both the bull and hubby should watch her feed the baby with her offering her breast to her bull and then her pussy while the husband holds the baby nearby with them both offering visual and audiotory affirmation of their love for each each other and to let the husband hear to make no doubt its a permanent bond between them and sexually the bull is her preferred choice to breed and not her husband. I always fantasized how much more open their sex would feel afterwards with everything we all experienced and went through. Her being way more free and not holding back about with her moans and affirmations about him in front of me and him not minding me a bit just taking his baby mama in front of me anywhere in the house like im invisible with her going along with his desires and getting off being free with the bull she loves in front of me and not caring.

While the husband should be responsible for supporting and raising the baby, definitely agree that the black stud should stick around to be a part of his baby's life, and YES it would be awesome to see a black bull's baby feeding from a wife's tits!

It might be accepted for a white women married to a black man to have black babies. But the next step, the step the white world is taking right now, is to accept white women married to white men to have black children.
This reveals an extramatrial breeding involving a black stud which is an arrangement aka lifestyle that has yet to be adopted in many places even though it is more common in others

Raising children is a daunting task. Raising a mixed race baby adds another level difficulty. If someone wants a mixed race baby then marry someone of a different race. There are a lot less potential problems for the baby growing up if the parents are of different races. Children can be very cruel and an obviously mixed race baby with a white family is a recipe for difficulties for the baby. The biggest aspect to parenting is putting the baby's well being first.
There are a number of white couples with adopted children of others races.

Here in Sweden no one really cares if your children are white or black or whatever. Ppl adopt all the time and mixed relationships are skyrocketing. I know more than one BBC Hotwife now that are having their Bulls children.
But then again, polyamory and "Owned by Black" scenes are huge here in Sweden. Might be different from other countries.

Here in Sweden no one really cares if your children are white or black or whatever. Ppl adopt all the time and mixed relationships are skyrocketing. I know more than one BBC Hotwife now that are having their Bulls children.
But then again, polyamory and "Owned by Black" scenes are huge here in Sweden. Might be different from other countries.
Then things have changed in Sweden as they have other places. I remember seeing lots of Swedish and other scandanavian women vacationing in the Mediterrean to enjoy sex with black and arab men without family back home knowing. More recently. I know a swedish couple that goes to Amsterdam for sex with black men so family doesn't know about it. Eventually she was impregnated but that was not their plan

Apparently much more people think that a
white married female is braver than her husband when when the couple has a black baby.

Amy suggestions why many people think so?

View attachment 1267782
She still takes most if not all of the risk associated with the birth and marraige. most mothers keep their children so she then has to raise the mixed race baby. Threat to her life is great in asia and africa to be cast out even if it was ******* for having another mans baby.

Or better yet talked with a family counselor about the numerous implications of intentionally having an illegitimate IR baby. Normally we would seriously not give a damn what people do or what fantasies they have but we have had experience in a similar situation.

Many years ago one of us worked for a company and one of the new admins was a single mom. She did a great job juggling motherhood and her job but she was always very outspoken how single motherhood was the best thing since sliced bread. Sort of like a poster here who claims to have an IR love baby but in her case the baby was very real.

Well her proselytizing worked and soon one of the other admins who was not married decided that single motherhood was the way to go and hooked up with a married guy in the office. Things did not go well after that, she found that after the baby was born it was 24/7 of solo responsibility and saw her prospects for a more meaningful relationship diminished when compared to ladies who did not have a baby as part of the package. In short, she loved her baby as a mom does but wished that she had made a different decision.

But here we have one poster who instead of focusing on the fantasy aspects of an IR love baby continually pushes for people to follow in 'their' supposed footsteps.

A baby is hard enough for a 'traditional' couple to raise let alone adding the complications of illegitimacy and multi racial. A baby is also a life long commitment so what happens when the hubby moves on and is no longer turned on by his wife dropping a kid that is not his? Our fantasies today are not the same as they were years ago.

Who supports this IR wonder baby? How is the bull involved, if at all, in the baby's life? How do you explain to the baby as will be necessary some day that they were not the result of a loving relationship, or even a mistake, but rather a sexual fetish? Would love to be a fly on the wall for that discussion. Better keep the number of the family counselor handy for the baby who has to process all of that.

What makes up for the hubby not having the fulfillment that comes from producing a baby with the woman he loves and who he has married? You know those moments when a couple looks at their baby and says 'she has your eyes' or 'she has your nose.' With a fetish baby no part of the hubby will be in the baby. None.

As we said have at it as far as fantasies have at it but when there is a poster who alleges it is reality we felt compelled to offer some voice of reason.

Who knows, maybe that poster is real but when we said 'prove it' they ran away and said they would not respond to us any further. So for those of you at all contemplating this course of action based on an Internet troll please do the same. Just say 'prove it.'
Wise words. How do you explain why so many single white moms today with mixed babies and white married women having bareback sex with black men. ?

A baby is baby no matter what race it maybe. No matter how you twist things with sexual fantasies. That didn't ask to come into this world. That baby needs two parents in its life.
Very True. But many men who chose to impregnate women have no intention of being a ******* to her baby. Many times the pregnancy is not intended but their are men who do intentionlly impregnate as many women / wives as they can as part of. Some " sowing their seed " widely plan

Back