Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Wife always said she loves interracial ******* they are so beautiful..but I could never . wife's last bull had no condom and wife is not on any birth control and before he finished he said we will save this for another time.. I was so relieved after that night someone was thinking cause she was pulling him in her and I was so caught up in the moment it was all his choice if he wanted to black breed her.

Wife always said she loves interracial ******* they are so beautiful..but I could never . wife's last bull had no condom and wife is not on any birth control and before he finished he said we will save this for another time.. I was so relieved after that night someone was thinking cause she was pulling him in her and I was so caught up in the moment it was all his choice if he wanted to black breed her.
It must have been very arousing to watch it?

What if your wife really gets black preg one day?

Don't you think that you would love the kid?

3369925_34f8e29_900x2999.jpg

That's great to hear. I'm happy for you and your wife being able to live the life you want to :)
Thanks, Irquad! I appreciate your kind words :)

In fact I feel very happy and very grateful. I admire and adore my beautiful wife. She's exactly the right woman for me.

I am glad that she suggested that she should have a black lover.

I got scared and aroused when she wanted a baby by her black lover.

Fortunately she convinced me. I love MY black ******* extremely much. She is such a charming, happy and cute black Princess.

Thanks, Irquad! I appreciate your kind words :)

In fact I feel very happy and very grateful. I admire and adore my beautiful wife. She's exactly the right woman for me.

I am glad that she suggested that she should have a black lover.

I got scared and aroused when she wanted a baby by her black lover.

Fortunately she convinced me. I love MY black ******* extremely much. She is such a charming, happy and cute black Princess.

Well I would like to thank you for being such a great inspiration to other white men, me included.

Well I would like to thank you for being such a great inspiration to other white men.
Thank you very much! I am proud to hear that. I have been talking to a white couple where the husband was quite reluctant to have black babies.

When he heard about my very positive experiences with our biracial *******, he changed his mind. Understandably his wife is very happy that she can now have a black baby with his support.

I told him that no parents in the whole world love their children more than I love my black *******!

D (2).jpg

When I was married we talked about it as a what if. We were younger and a little scared to go there but since my divorce and getting older I have fantasized about it and how I would feel. I think had we stayed together she would have eventually wanted it later, after having ******* of our own. She told me how much it turned her on for her black studds large cock to cum inside her and when she found out it turned her on for me to fluff him before putting him inside her it made her want him more. When we talked about it (briefly) she said if it ever did happen and go all the way how nice it would be for him to be a life long lover. It would have been quit a turn on to see her suckling one of her favorite lovers black babies and then me holding him while he takes her on the bed next to me. I ate his cum to show him I submitted to him as the alpha when around and to show her I accepted it. She was on birth control the entire time but only fucked her lovers bareback to feel taken and well fucked by big dicks since she knew she had great pussy.

Back