Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
When I was married we talked about it as a what if. We were younger and a little scared to go there but since my divorce and getting older I have fantasized about it and how I would feel. I think had we stayed together she would have eventually wanted it later, after having ******* of our own. She told me how much it turned her on for her black studds large cock to cum inside her and when she found out it turned her on for me to fluff him before putting him inside her it made her want him more. When we talked about it (briefly) she said if it ever did happen and go all the way how nice it would be for him to be a life long lover. It would have been quit a turn on to see her suckling one of her favorite lovers black babies and then me holding him while he takes her on the bed next to me. I ate his cum to show him I submitted to him as the alpha when around and to show her I accepted it. She was on birth control the entire time but only fucked her lovers bareback to feel taken and well fucked by big dicks since she knew she had great pussy.
I love to watch my wife breastfeeding our biracial *******. I love these two perfect females:)

F.jpg

You have stated that you are going to try for another one.

How will you explain a second biracial baby?

I know what I would do but I was curious what kind of thought you have put into a 2nd baby.

BTW, good work on inspiring others.
Thanks for the kind words. :)

Next time we will say that my sperm quality isn't good enough to have a baby. Therefore we need a sperm donor. And we want a black male to have out next baby look like our biracial *******.

What would you have said if you were us?

C.jpg

Depends how you look at it.

Its brave to openly do something opposite to majority. Most people breed in their race and culture so when white girl breed with black man, all can see she did it.
But from other side its not that brave because in the times of woman freedom, white guys don't do anything to stop them so white girls can exclusively fuck and breed with black males. They are even supportive in that manner.

Ive red that woman naturally feel attracted to conqueror and stronger males in general so no wonder they decide to end their 40.000 yo bloodline. All people around accept that so why wouldn't she do it?

For white guy its much harder because all will see him as loser who is only beta provider. Many man rise children that are not theirs and its ok, but in interracial scenario, its not secret any more.

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 1499681_924594214263676_1247719154126431887_n-resized.jpg
    1499681_924594214263676_1247719154126431887_n-resized.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 321
I am not sure "brave" is right word, I think much depends where you live. Having bi-racial baby has been normalised in so many places, so it's only to nearest family/friends that they're might be some careful explaining to do! But certainly it's very hot and sexy for white couples to choose this
Yes , it definitely hot and sex to have a black baby. It took some time until my wife succeeded in convincing me that we should have a black baby.

In the beginning I was scared, so I had to be brave to fulfill my wife's deepest desire in life.

I am very glad that we have our biracial *******.
tumblr_ms0u1wetsU1ropti6o1_500.jpg

Depends how you look at it.

Its brave to openly do something opposite to majority. Most people breed in their race and culture so when white girl breed with black man, all can see she did it.
But from other side its not that brave because in the times of woman freedom, white guys don't do anything to stop them so white girls can exclusively fuck and breed with black males. They are even supportive in that manner.

Ive red that woman naturally feel attracted to conqueror and stronger males in general so no wonder they decide to end their 40.000 yo bloodline. All people around accept that so why wouldn't she do it?

For white guy its much harder because all will see him as loser who is only beta provider. Many man rise children that are not theirs and its ok, but in interracial scenario, its not secret any more.
Thanks for your inspiring post.

You write:

"For white guy its much harder because all will see him as loser who is only beta provider. Many man rise children that are not theirs and its ok, but in interracial scenario, its not secret any more."

That's exactly why I was scared to have our ******* in the beginning. But I am extremely happy that I have her now. She brings me joy and purpose in life.

Normally I don't consider myself brave, but in this case I do.

tumblr_oog1ewfxpw1vvjn26o1_1280.jpg

That's exactly why I was scared to have our ******* in the beginning. But I am extremely happy that I have her now. She brings me joy and purpose in life.

Normally I don't consider myself brave, but in this case I do.

You are brave :) I think in perfect world, couple love and support each other and it doesn't matter who is biological *******. Woman has instincts and can breed with male that she feels its the best to breed with.

I hope my wife will be bred by some alpha too, like in old days when contraception didn't exist.

Attachments

• tumblr_ohd1qj6R6B1urcpnao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohd1qj6R6B1urcpnao1_1280.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 273
You are brave :) I think in perfect world, couple love and support each other and it doesn't matter who is biological *******. Woman has instincts and can breed with male that she feels its the best to breed with.

I hope my wife will be bred by some alpha too, like in old days when contraception didn't exist.
Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate them :)

My wife wanted to breed with the male that she feels is the best to breed with.

She wanted a baby by her black boyfriend. And she was right. Our ******* is healthy strong and beautiful.

I think she acted very responsibly.
IMG_3995.jpg

My fantasy is to find a young white woman who loves black men, loves to have sex with multiple black men and wants to give birth to black babies. However she doesn’t want to bring up ******* alone and wants financial security. So she marries me, and as far as most people are aware she is my wife in all ways. However in reality she gets fucked by a different black guy (or two) every night. My only sexual contact with her is masturbating into a condom as she tells me the stories of what she’s been up to.

My fantasy is to find a young white woman who loves black men, loves to have sex with multiple black men and wants to give birth to black babies. However she doesn’t want to bring up ******* alone and wants financial security. So she marries me, and as far as most people are aware she is my wife in all ways. However in reality she gets fucked by a different black guy (or two) every night. My only sexual contact with her is masturbating into a condom as she tells me the stories of what she’s been up to.
Good luck :)

Back