Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Can ANYONE connect me with a woman like this????? I will provide her with a life of financial security and support her in all the BBC she wants and all of our children...she will never have to work a day in her life....ANY women out there wish this ??? I am here and ready....current preego women welcome
I wish you good luck in your search. It's an extremely satisfying lifestyle!

tumblr_oov8rgx9Xv1sk9hheo1_500.gif

Perhaps. I'm just caught in between that line of security and insecurity with that. I just want my wife to be a hole for black cock and cum. Not babies. Just the way I feel.
That's completely ok :)

In the beginning I was against my wife having a black baby. Now that our ******* is here I find she's a true miracle. I love that charming little biracial Princess.

3 (5).jpg

Raising children is a daunting task. Raising a mixed race baby adds another level difficulty. If someone wants a mixed race baby then marry someone of a different race. There are a lot less potential problems for the baby growing up if the parents are of different races. Children can be very cruel and an obviously mixed race baby with a white family is a recipe for difficulties for the baby. The biggest aspect to parenting is putting the baby's well being first.

The point is that these problems will, at least partly, go away in the future due to changing norms in society. The amount of interracial couples will surely increase. And so will white families with black children. Hopefully these families, these white couples, can be more open about there lifestyle choices. When times are less prejudiced and white marriage no longer equals white children. A time where so called morals do no longer hinder people from becoming who they really are.

I think 25 years from now it will be commonplace with married white couples who have biracial children fathered by a black man. No one will raise an eyebrow about it.

Already today there are so many white men (and women) who would like to live this life. But few are as brave as Hans and his wife.

The point is that these problems will, at least partly, go away in the future due to changing norms in society. The amount of interracial couples will surely increase. And so will white families with black children. Hopefully these families, these white couples, can be more open about there lifestyle choices. When times are less prejudiced and white marriage no longer equals white children. A time where so called morals do no longer hinder people from becoming who they really are.

I think 25 years from now it will be commonplace with married white couples who have biracial children fathered by a black man. No one will raise an eyebrow about it.

Already today there are so many white men (and women) who would like to live this life. But few are as brave as Hans and his wife.
Thanks for your great post. :)

You wrote:

"I think 25 years from now it will be commonplace with married white couples who have biracial children fathered by a black man. No one will raise an eyebrow about it."

I hope you're right. :) It would be a fantastic development!

tumblr_mfp9kqnmhh1rbqcdqo1_400.jpg

Back