Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
The really brave one are the white ladies do it without hubby;s knowledge. Its so hot when a hot married white girl goes to the delivery room only to shock everyone when she delivers a very african looking baby.

That's true. But I can assure you that it's quite a CHALLENGE to be in the delivery room even if you know that the baby is going to be black. It was rather embarrassing. 56ba747a-05f8-4275-9605-827db645df5e.jpg

How do you feel about your wife being pregnant by a Black man?
A good way to get a divorce.
We all like a bit of sexual fantasy and I would love to see her getting fucked.
But can you imagine walking down the street with your wife and a Black man's baby. Your friends and family will never be the same.
And what do you tell the poor kid when he asks.

A good way to get a divorce.
We all like a bit of sexual fantasy and I would love to see her getting fucked.
But can you imagine walking down the street with your wife and a Black man's baby. Your friends and family will never be the same.
And what do you tell the poor kid when he asks.

For me it's a way to love my wife even more.

You ask: "But can you imagine walking down the street with your wife and a Black man's baby."

Yes, I can easily imagine that. I do it on a daily basis.

0518197b-48b9-4e23-bdf6-8b9bd4dfb8c0.jpg

The really brave one are the white ladies do it without hubby;s knowledge. Its so hot when a hot married white girl goes to the delivery room only to shock everyone when she delivers a very african looking baby.

Elsewhere on this forum someone told a story about how the non-white staff at the hospital discretely high-five each other when a white couple deliver a mixed race baby. Like one of their brothers scored another victory.

Back