Are African Men targeting Japan?

To the extent that African men live in Japan, of course, they're going to live in major metropolitan areas. What, do you expect them to go out into the countryside and practice terrace farming with rice? If they were going to get involved in medium or large scale agriculture, then why not stay in their own country?

Influence the rest of the country? You're talking about a country of close to 130 million people, and how many Africans could there possibly be, a few hundred or a few thousand? I think you're letting your lurid, masturbatory fantasies invade your tenuous grip on reality.

Actually there are hundreds of thousands. Nigerian men now dominate the popular Roppongi district and own many of the clubs (which of course gets them the local women). Many people are angry about it but it continues.

Well, I'll say this much. Japan is an advanced, first world nation, and as Ms. Crawford mentioned, their culture is taken very seriously. I can't imagine a few dudes from another country influencing 130 million people, unless their names were John, Paul, George, and Ringo. If Japan were some backwards third world country, and this new element was a coordinated effort, then perhaps.

And what if the show were on the other foot? Whites or Asians emigrating to Africa, would they influence a country like Nigeria or Ivory Coast?

Actually they can influence things. Look at the influence Muslim immigrants are having on Europe. Prime ministers used to be able to walk on the streets, but they now require extremely close protection. Women used to be able to go anywhere and do anything. Now they must make sure that they are not raped by Muslim immigrants. People used to be able to write whatever they wanted, mocking whatever they wanted. Now if you make a few cartoons, they will spare no effort to behead you and even your own government will prosecute you for "disturbing interreligious harmony." And with these immigrants have come the influence of missionary activity. Muslims have converted hundreds of thousands of indigenous Europeans to Islam. Many are now fighting Jihad in places like Syria and Somalia and are considered Europe's #1 security threat.

As for Africans, note that the fastest growing part of the population in Britain is mulatto babies born to white women. Yes immigrants, even if initially in small numbers, can have a tremendous influence.

Targeting ?? think they are just going to make a life their, not target Japanese women you have some funny ideas about black men/people the Japanese take their culture very seriously to and I think the majority of black men that go their to live and work will respect that as much as any other race would.
I agree with you these people do not understand black culture/people at all they think that we are just some dumb pieces of meat without brains when a lot of us are educated people that respect other cultures and the like...it's not all about just sticking a dick in a hole people wake the fuck up me personally I like to respect ladies they are people just like us.

I agree with you these people do not understand black culture/people at all they think that we are just some dumb pieces of meat without brains when a lot of us are educated people that respect other cultures and the like...it's not all about just sticking a dick in a hole people wake the fuck up me personally I like to respect ladies they are people just like us.
The most powerful tool n propaganda machine known to man is the Television Set. If it's on TV it must be true. if you ever watched the show called The Bachelor, it's only white men that are desirable and they get the pick of the litter of beautiful n educated women. The TV show similar to The Bachelor was the Flava of Love and need I say more. I've travel all around the world and mainly to Far East Asian countries and I don't know of any of the black guys I went with were not into Targeting Asian women.

Well, I'll say this much. Japan is an advanced, first world nation, and as Ms. Crawford mentioned, their culture is taken very seriously. I can't imagine a few dudes from another country influencing 130 million people, unless their names were John, Paul, George, and Ringo. If Japan were some backwards third world country, and this new element was a coordinated effort, then perhaps.

And what if the show were on the other foot? Whites or Asians emigrating to Africa, would they influence a country like Nigeria or Ivory Coast?
First off, Konichi-wa to all my Japanese bitches (just had to say that..);-)

This is a curious and ridiculous question at the same time to post on this website (BtoW) and I'll explain why. I have been to Japan 3 times traveling from the North to the South of the country (Yokuska, Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyoto, etc.) for both business and pleasure and I can give a little insight. I have also learned and studied nihongo (Japanese/Japanese language) since the age of 17.

During my travels yes I have seem many African men in the urban centers in Japan, but you will find more and more African men in many cities all over the world just like you find China towns now all over Africa and the world too. Africa also has almost a billion people, and remember Africa is not one country but a continent with over 52 countries on it. But the people are migrating similar to the people of China are migrating to find opportunities to prosper outside of their crowded and highly competitive areas where resources and opportunities are becoming more scarce due to all the people.

As 'bm_from_southjersey' stated Japan is a advanced modern society such as the US and many European nations thus African men have been moving to these other economic advanced nations for the economic opportunities. So I don't see them targeting Japan no more than any other nation (US, UK, Europe, etc.). Ive seen a large African population in Oslo Norway too when I traveled there so are African's targeting Norway too? See how ridiculous the question seems now.

But people who don't understand traditional Japanese cultural may overlook the fact that Japanese people (at least the older generation and not so much the newer generation) are extremely xeno-phobic and even have a word for foreigners which is 'gai-jin'. Look the ******* up. So this still has an influence on their perception of the world and life and so it makes sense that a Japanese person would look at the increase of the African people inhabiting their country and cities as targeting and invading them especially their women. Its like a horde of invaders and the village women are always the booty (treasure). This is medieval human emotions re-emerging from fear. Fear of what, a Black-Planet of course for those who know what I'm talking about there which is another subject for another time.

Now with all that being said and out of the way, let me say this. I have found at least in my experience that Japanese woman are some of the most submissive woman on the planet and have also went out of their ways to approach and come at me. I got 2 quick stories and examples as I could write about this all night. See my next thread on this below.

Last edited:
On my first trip to Japan it was on business and I was in college still. I had a guy in one of my college classes who happened to be a Japanese guy from Tokyo that I used to practice Akido with. So him and I became good friends and when the business opportunity presented itself for volunteers to goto Japan I jumped on it. While I was on the train riding from one area in the North where I was working at traveling down to Tokyo I got approached by a Japanese girl on the train. She sat right next to me and started up a conversation and asked where I was going and if I wanted to go with her. She told me she had just finished coming from a blackboyfriend's house but he had broke up with her, she was mad and looking for a new blackboyfriend. Anyway she helped me get to Tokyo (which was my 1st time) and find my college friend. She didn't want to leave me and my college friend stated he understood if I wanted to go hang-out with the chic but back then that weirded me out so I just got her number and left with my college friend. I called her once, left her my number and she continued to call me 3x a day, everyday the rest of the time I was there. I began to ignore her and never got any Japanese poon-poon on my first trip even though it was being thrown at me left and right. I was still young-dumb-full-of-cum and not so much the cool-calm-collected-and-BigBlacBull-erected man I am today.

On my second trip to Japan it was around 9-11 and that December airline tickets dropped to $500 round-trip which I immediately recognized was a once in a lifetime deal. Also the US currency was stronger than the Japanese Yen so I got good money converting my dollars to Yen at the time. I was still in college, broke, and I took everything I had in my pitiful bank account at the time to get that plane ticket because I wasn't gonna pass up on that deal. But fortunate (not lucky) for the BlackBull, I had another BigBlackBull friend of mine who moved over there recently with his new wife who just got a job over there. He told me I always had a place to stay with him and his wife whom I also knew separately before the 2 of them got married.

I also happen to be dating a Japanese girl that I met at college who was back over there and I went to go see her too during the winter break and stayed with her also. My BlackBull friend was actually upset that I only spent half the time with him (because he was lonely for friends from the states he could relate to) but also pressured me to get my Japanese gf to hook him up with some of her gfs during this 2 week venture of mine.

When I got there, my girl took me to a club in Tokyo called club-Harlem. This whole club was themed around Harlem NY, everyone in the club (all Japanese) had on clothes like they were from NY (NY Yankees caps, jackets, etc.) They all looked like mini-me Jay-Z clones. They treated me like a celebrity when I came to the club. I was at the DJ booth, VIP room, where-ever I wanted to go - they let me and followed me like I had an entourage. Why - because I was an authentic black-guy who grew up in NY and my mom was born in Harlem. Girls were all hot and of course I got alot of groupie love at the club. There is a sub-culture of Japan especially in Tokyo and Osaka (the 2 big cities) where many Japanese girls try to dress, tan, and look black. See the pics below i could find online to show you examples of what i saw and I'm talking about. They have tons of clothing and make-up stores on black fashion culture, etc. The Japanese girl I dated was from a small town way in the south of Japan which was very old fashion so she wasn't into looking Black and made fun and looked down on the Japanese girls who did, she just liked my BigBlack dick and me of course at the time. My Japanese gf looked more like this (with the same hair-style and nice Big-D tits):
tumblr_inline_mn92nqNy9H1qz4rgp.jpg

Anyway we also got on the shin-kansen (Japanese bullet train) to Osaka which was a 4hour ride even on the fastest train on earth so this ******* was long. But in Osaka and I have many stories here, we went to another club and not only were there alot of japanese women boldly staring at me like come and talk to me all night long with my girlfriend laying all over me, but they were bold enough to even approach me with my girl-friend right there. ******* was wild to me but that's the novelty of being a rare diamond and being prized after for woman and Japanese in this case who loved black men. They didn't even care what my gf thought because I guess Japanese woman were so used to men getting up and leaving with other woman with them right there much like the first story I tried to tell but I didn't understand what was going on with their culture on my first visit. Boy was that 2nd trip an eye-opener.

On my third trip - I was balling out of control and with-out a budget in which I had went on a Mediterranean cruise with a gf whom I met over in Italy and then came back through Japan for pleasure again. I ran into some people from Italy in Japan too -just wild times. 3rd time was the charm, and I was charming Japanese woman everywhere. I had all types of girls smiling and coming up to me and the BlackBull had his easy pickings. If I can find all of the pics I had taken I will upload them, many are print-outs I will have to scan and upload.

I want to write and talk more about this subject but I just don't want to bore people to tears with an online life novel.
B-Style.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6f519ae0a12164efbcf1558992351125.jpg

check out this chic's pinterest for more on the subject too:
https://www.pinterest.com/anja21084/japan-street-fashion/

Last edited:
@superdick33,

True-dat bro preach-on. I think my posts above expound on that. I definitely served as a good ambasador around the world educating, respecting, and learning other people's cultures and languages. My cousin from NY joked with me that when he finally took his trip to Japan he said the people asked him -- "What happened to (remove my real-name), he didn't come with you? Ask him when he is coming back?"

I got a long pole to stick into some holes, but I also have another big organ (my brain) I use just as much as I pump up my brawn. But your right, many woman, and people don't take the time to get to know that other part of us.

Last edited:
IME Asians are notoriously difficult to deal with for Black men. Not worth my effort.

@NowADaze,

This is not so much true bro. There are many stereotypes of black people, but I can tell you in the hundreds of conversations i have had with Asian men and women, when they got to know us and not only perceive us from the silly caricatures that have been perpetuated through TV, movies, magazines, music, etc. they say we are the best people they have ever had the pleasure of knowing as we are fun and outgoing in helping other people.

I have met and made so many Japanese, Chinese, and Bangladesh friendships (and Ive been to 7 cities in China and toured parts of Bangladesh). Chinese people were taking pictures with me on my trip like I was Kobe Bryant during the Olympics or some *******. They love us bro. You need to get some cash up and travel with me, I can show you a whole other side of the world like a Black version of Anthony Bourdain 'Parts Unknown' all through Asia.

Last edited:
Keeping it real. Challenging someone to a fight if they accidentally step on your $200 sneakers.

@TexasCuck214
In regards to the posts above - your not 'Keeping anything Real' and I hope your being facetious. I could be as flippant and ridiculous on the flip-side and say Keeping it Real, what is White-American culture (primarily White-men/cause the white woman aren't making these decisions)? Challenging another country to a fight if they step on US special interests, bombing the ******* out of them, taking their 200 gazillion in oil, onyx, zync, cobalt, uranium and what-ever other precious metals to keep feeding a hedonistic lust for global-economic mass production, consumption (a new iphone oh wow) and leaving the people with instability, forever in debt to the World Bank, US interests, and in no better off shape if they were just left alone by the US. You should read the book 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' -a great and scary ass true story about a White-American man who started off with green-peace trying to help people but got sucked into being an agent for US foreign policy and special interests with large industries.

Be careful what you say.

Another good book I read in Criminology class during college days was "The Rich get richer and the poor get prison". The Introduction of the book stated in the first paragraph that all of the petty street pick-pocket crimes that ever happened in all the history of the world don't no where near total up to the amount of money that was stolen during the Savings and Loans scandal during the 1980s which although I admire the man I hate to say Senator John McCain was a big part of. By far the most dangerous man (money-crime wise) on the planet is the White American Business man with a suit (Banksters). That's the man we all need to clutch our pocket-books, wallets at night from and move to the other-side of the street and not step on his $2000 Bruno Malgi shoes.

That's Real-talk not being facetous or racist here. I got a brother who is a black Bankster. He worked on Wallstreet for Bank of NY during the Housing Bubble crisis and told me from the inside all about how the greatest wealth transfer in history went to the Wall Street Banksters. They rob from everyone indiscriminately but most especially less-well off whites and blacks as its only money to them. That's why alot of white and black people had that "Occupy Wall-street" protest and movement.

Anyway that's the end of this little tirade from me. I don't come on here to discuss politics, get enough of that nauseating ******* in real-life with people I have to deal with everyday. I'm on here to discuss white women/men into Black men/women. That's whats Real-talk for me.

And speaking on ridiculous, I saw this pic today too. Now this ain't Gansta, or Bankster, but just plain Wangsta as my hometown homie 50cent would put it.
gucci.png

Last edited:
@NowADaze,

This is not so much true bro. There are many stereotypes of black people, but I can tell you in the hundreds of conversations i have had with Asian men and women, when they got to know us and not only perceive us from the silly caricatures that have been perpetuated through TV, movies, magazines, music, etc. they say we are the best people they have ever had the pleasure of knowing as we are fun and outgoing in helping other people.

I have met and made so many Japanese, Chinese, and Bangladesh friendships (and Ive been to 7 cities in China and toured parts of Bangladesh). Chinese people were taking pictures with me on my trip like I was Kobe Bryant during the Olympics or some *******. They love us bro. You need to get some cash up and travel with me, I can show you a whole other side of the world like a Black version of Antony Bourdain 'Parts Unknown' all through Asia.
@ blackbull I appreciate the real talk homie as I am a big fan of asian culture and was wondering if I can meet any ladies over there
I plan to go to Japan to visit but I have to learn there language first but I have heard so many negative things about blacks going to Japan that I was wondering if it was worth it to go there...but I am glad you cleared that up bro:D

@ blackbull I appreciate the real talk homie as I am a big fan of asian culture and was wondering if I can meet any ladies over there
I plan to go to Japan to visit but I have to learn there language first but I have heard so many negative things about blacks going to Japan that I was wondering if it was worth it to go there...but I am glad you cleared that up bro:D

Yeah when you get your trip planned let me know bro and I'll give you some more of the BlackBull Brothas lonely planet travel guide advice on Japan. Don't worry about learning the language, they have signs in English, alot of people know english enough in the major cities that you would be able to get by just fine. The trains speak in English as the country (at least Tokyo and cities) make it very English tourist friendly.

The main thing is learn how to say the common-courtesies, Thank-you (Domo-arigato), Hello (Konichi-wa,Konban-wa /depending on the time of day), excuse me (sumimasen), your welcome (doi-tashemaste), and a few other words like hi my name is and I'm doing fine or not too well, etc.

It does help having someone help you get around though as all my visits I always had a host who helped me but I did travel alot on my own and never once had any problem. Japan is a very safe country as guns are outlawed there and the ******* rate is maybe a few hundred for the whole country of millions compared to thousands for one city in America. I also walked around in the streets of China late at night on my own also which I probably should not have, it was a risk, but people looked at me and just walked on too. Ive been out there on the frontier, survived, and made it back to tell my story as you see. You definitely should go bro.

Thanks again blackbull I have a bi girlfriend that I want to take with me to Japan who loves asian women any thoughts on that? She is white (gai-shing) lol so was wondering if there is a bi japanese girl population there

Thanks again blackbull I have a bi girlfriend that I want to take with me to Japan who loves asian women any thoughts on that? She is white (gai-shing) lol so was wondering if there is a bi japanese girl population there
wow dude you got a bi-white gf who is looking for an asian chic huh? So there are some however you are boldly going to a new frontier I haven't even traveled yet with that one. My ex Japanese girl said she had a short bi-sexual relationship however it was mostly the girl going down on her and never her going down on the girl because she said she wasn't bi-sexual.

Msg. me private to continue this convo off the thread here.

Back