Arab wives at home (husband's pics)

Yes, very conservative but when cuckold couple go to a vacation like London, Paris or Chicago, they choose a good bbc and release their fantasy
A lot of ur videos are fake ive seen them for years. Its like u have a personal vandetta with arabs. Youve posted fake head scarf videos with women who have tatoos which clearly show theyre not religious. Post real content.

A lot of ur videos are fake ive seen them for years. Its like u have a personal vandetta with arabs. Youve posted fake head scarf videos with women who have tatoos which clearly show theyre not religious. Post real content.
What videos?
When you told me that is fake, prove that because I can prove that's many arab cuckold couples choose the black power.

What videos?
When you told me that is fake, prove that because I can prove that's many arab cuckold couples choose the black power.
Ur videos show women with tattoo and fake hijab. No arab woman with hijab is going to habe tattoos. Youve created fake scenes. U keep having sex with the same prostitue stop lying to people

Back