Old Arabic mature wife and young black men at home 🌋🔥

This emancipated Arab couple came across this young Congolese immigrant while on vacation at their home in Istanbul. The apparently shy and inexperienced young man was surprised by this slut in heat, she intended to initiate him in front of the husband, voyeur and admirer of the black mamba's egg and cheese tart, but the young man showed that he is the leader of the orchestra, despite the fact that the heat of her pussy sometimes suddenly milks his cock because of the floods of vaginal precum. As a regular lover, he dominated this 62 year old married woman and filled her veins and uterus brutally. We see at the end images of her pussy before and after the hard strokes of a black cock facing a hungry pussy, @min_3:20 she wanted all drops inside, this is strange!
View attachment 6956724
Yes this is good to see the Young Black Man taking the mature white woman.
She will appreciate his strength and virility as will the old husband

What caught my attention while watching her video was that following the intensity of her orgasm and its flow flowing down the legs of the youngster, at the moment when her pussy got rid of the black mamba by spitting it outside her, her asshole opened up from her crazy orgasm, as if her ass was also asking for a second young black guy in DP, look closely at that
View attachment 6959740
Hopefully they will continue to have this young man pleasuring the older wife

Ce qui a retenu mon attention en regardant sa vidéo, c'est que suite à l'intensité de ******* orgasme et ******* flux coulant le long des jambes de la jeune, au moment où sa chatte se débarrassait du mamba noir en le crachant dehors, ******* trou du cul s'est ouvert de ******* orgasme de fou, comme si ******* cul réclamait aussi un deuxième jeune black en DP, regarde bien ça
View attachment 6959740

This emancipated Arab couple came across this young Congolese immigrant while on vacation at their home in Istanbul. The apparently shy and inexperienced young man was surprised by this slut in heat, she intended to initiate him in front of the husband, voyeur and admirer of the black mamba's egg and cheese tart, but the young man showed that he is the leader of the orchestra, despite the fact that the heat of her pussy sometimes suddenly milks his cock because of the floods of vaginal precum. As a regular lover, he dominated this 62 year old married woman and filled her veins and uterus brutally. We see at the end images of her pussy before and after the hard strokes of a black cock facing a hungry pussy, @min_3:20 she wanted all drops inside, this is strange!
View attachment 6956724
I would have liked to believe you but I analyzed your videos and they are all false. Sorry...

Last edited:
FAUX? Comment? Vous pensez que tous les Arabes sont conservateurs ? Montrez-nous en quoi c'est faux. J'attends😘
Je ne veux pas entrer en conflit avec toi, toutes les vidéos que j'ai trouvées sont des liens qui ne correspondent pas à ton histoire de jeune congolais. Comment ai-je réussi ? Objectif Google 😁

Je ne veux pas entrer en conflit avec toi, toutes les vidéos que j'ai trouvées sont des liens qui ne correspondent pas à ton histoire de jeune congolais. Comment ai-je réussi ? Objectif Google 😁
Don't worry 😜, nothing to conflict about it, but you tell me that is false. I found this video and all information with it on a interracial channel on telegram. I told you, give me your proof, I will delete this video.

@sloumy ,I'm waiting, you didn't answer, why did you say that about the video I posted? It seems that you do not believe that black-skinned young men with huge cocks and the ability to use them are the dream of every woman, including you. Either confirm what you said or remove your comment.😘😜

I would have liked to believe you but I analyzed your videos and they are all false. Sorry...
this arab bbw is so famous on the internet for having nude pics of her posing but there is no video of her(so far) getting bbc. I think if it was her getting bbc she would have shown her face in the videos or at least not these closeups and if am not mistaken there are 2 different girls in the video. am seriously looking for her videos and I speak arabic which makes things easier.

View attachment 6956724
This is hot and love to have a hungry woman who likes black cock like this too so sexy!

What caught my attention while watching her video was that following the intensity of her orgasm and its flow flowing down the legs of the youngster, at the moment when her pussy got rid of the black mamba by spitting it outside her, her asshole opened up from her crazy orgasm, as if her ass was also asking for a second young black guy in DP, look closely at that
View attachment 6959740
Love to flood her holes with my black seed and cock!

Back