[exclusive hot 🔥husband film] Vacation in Haiti

Mature housewife 47 years old with her first black prince 22 years old.

View attachment 5360413
A new neighbor has been teasing me for weeks. Lots of "is it really that big" and do you really like white woman. Yesterday she shows up at my door a little ******* and tells me her husband sent her with some conditions. I pulled her into my crib, pulled up this site and while she was looking a took off my gym shorts so my long think cock was fully in view. I told her to take off her bra, she hesitated and I pulled up my shorts. I told her to take off her panties and she did. They were wet and smelled really nice. I could tell she had no hair on her cunt. I then held her bra and panties in my hand, took her by the hair and draffed her to the door and kicked her out. I told her to go back and tell her white SOB NO restrictions, No guidelines or No fucking. She stared to cry and I slammed the door. She will be back, i'm sure....

Last edited:
my ex straight up told me shes only going to have sex with the type of men with bodies and cocks she would only want them inside her and to cum inside her. She only would sleep with men she felt strongly deserved to have her pussy and that she had a desire to give him her body to please him sexually and I would have to understand she may not want them to use a condom once she got to know them because they would be the type of men she wanted them to cum inside her pussy if we were going to do this. And if she liked them, she would want them to take her pussy a lot and she might make me wear a condom if we have sex so she and her lover get to know each other better sexually, and she doesn't feel like shes cheating on him since she was looking to them sexually and attraction and didnt see me like that right now. Her feelings had changed and she wanted to explore this path by taking a boyfriend or lovers we got to know and at the end of the day she wanted to have sex with good looking men that please her better than I had and she wants them to cum inside her and she wants to know they chose her to be their lover in place of me and they deserved to take her bareback like I used to, and since i was stepping aside, her lover could own her pussy and I could wear a condom instead. She just really wanted large cocked attractive black men to cum inside her pussy and use her body for their mutual pleasure, And she wanted me to suck them off before and after so I could get used to another man's cum and smell and she wanted to see me do it so she could feel 100% sure about how she felt and saw me sexually and as her lover compared to her lovers when they boss me around and dominate me infront of her as the alpha male.

A new neighbor has been teasing me for weeks. Lots of "is it really that big" and do you really like white woman. Yesterday she shows up at my door a little ******* and tells me her husband sent her with some conditions. I pulled her into my crib, pulled up this site and while she was looking a took off my gym shorts so my long think cock was fully in view. I told her to take off her bra, she hesitated and I pulled up my shorts. I told her to take off her panties and she did. They were wet and smelled really nice. I could tell she had no hair on her cunt. I then held her bra and panties in my hand, took her by the hair and draffed her to the door and kicked her out. I told her to go back and tell her white SOB NO restrictions, No guidelines or No fucking. She stared to cry and I slammed the door. She will be back, i'm sure....
He black cock cuming in her ass and dripping pussy was very Hot.

Back