Arab girls are more horny

i agree not all lebanese are arabs like not all moroccan are arab not all syrians are arabs there is a lot of ethnies in levant and north africa not just arabs

Please re-read her statement . . . “Lebanese are not Arabs” . . . that’s essentially saying that NO Lebanese are Arabs, which isn’t the same thing you just said above. The answer to the question is a nuanced one. Your statement captures some of that nuance, while hers does not.

I will agree with the observation that Arab women are horny, but I don't think the common denominator is "being Arab". I think this is the case in any society where sexual desires, especially for women, are repressed primarily due to religious orthodoxy, or traditions. Other that I have noticed being very horny are Muslim women, Catholic women who buy too much into the Church's morality bs (I grew up Catholic), evangelical women, Indian/Hindu women, Pakistani women, and the list goes on.

I once had Pakistani female friend that was in my study group in college. You would never think she was horny cause she seemed to strictly adhere to her religion (Muslim). I don't remembered how it came to be that she and I started studying alone at my apartment, but somehow we were frequently studying at my apartment. One day the conversation somehow went to sex and before you know it we were on the couch making out. I was laying on top of her, between her legs with my Dick hard in my jeans. She was also wearing jeans and grinding against my Dick. We were kissing, and I started to suck on her nipples. She was loudly moaning. Every time I wanted to put my hands in her jeans to advance she resisted. But she kept grinding hard against my Dick and moaning very loud as if I was fucking her. I at first thought she was exaggerating a little too much. I put my hand against her pussy, and started to rub her pussy through her jeans. I am almost certain that I didn't rub more than 5 strokes when that girl went into a full spasm and came. She came so hard that between her legs, her jeans had gotten visibly wet and sticky with her cum. How quick she came took me by surprise and the intensity shocked me. I removed my hands from between her legs and kept kissing her and lightly grinding my Dick into her pussy. I was trying to get her to fully commit and let me fuck her. It didn't take but maybe another 5 minutes again before this girl came hard again. And the second one seemed more intense. By now her jeans wet even in the front. I kissed her and caress her again and it seemed she was going to get there again. But I didn't want to continue if she was not willing to commit. So I eased off her. She seemed to get it, and explained to me the religion thing. I told her I understood, but didn't want to get blue balls. If I really wanted to fuck her after that day I could have, but I don't like the hard coercion just to fuck a woman. I am more interested in a woman who knows that she wants to fuck, not those ones confused by morality. So I always found an excuse why we couldn't study at my apartment. Besides, I was already rolling in pussy back then. I had no need to be working that hard.

Please re-read her statement . . . “Lebanese are not Arabs” . . . that’s essentially saying that NO Lebanese are Arabs, which isn’t the same thing you just said above. The answer to the question is a nuanced one. Your statement captures some of that nuance, while hers does not.
Your picking at hairs because that what you do, Arabs are traditionally described as being an inhabitant of the Arabian peninsula and that has morphed in more modern times to be those that speak Arabic or adhere to Arab ways. Have you ever been to Lebanon HardBlackCandy? I can tell you that the great majority while speaking Arabi,c they do not adhere to the strict culturalism of the Arab peninsula. The wearing of traditional Arabic clothing for example is not widely followed as it is in the kingdom or Dubai for example. In the day Beirut was known as the Vegas of the Mediterranean- hardly an Arabic acceptable place according to Islam where drinking and smoking and revealing clothing is prohibited. Some of my close friends are Lebanese or partly and they consider the term Arab when in reference to them as an insult.

Your picking at hairs because that what you do, Arabs are traditionally described as being an inhabitant of the Arabian peninsula and that has morphed in more modern times to be those that speak Arabic or adhere to Arab ways. Have you ever been to Lebanon HardBlackCandy? I can tell you that the great majority while speaking Arabi,c they do not adhere to the strict culturalism of the Arab peninsula. The wearing of traditional Arabic clothing for example is not widely followed as it is in the kingdom or Dubai for example. In the day Beirut was known as the Vegas of the Mediterranean- hardly an Arabic acceptable place according to Islam where drinking and smoking and revealing clothing is prohibited. Some of my close friends are Lebanese or partly and they consider the term Arab when in reference to them as an insult.

I have been to 46 countries, including several throughout the Middle East and the Arab world. But no, I have not been to Lebanon (have you?) except for at the Beirut airport, which doesn’t count. I do however know some Lebanese and Lebanese-American people though. I used to live close to Detroit, which has the largest Lebanese-American population in the United States (well the state of Michigan). And In fact, for the last three years I was living overseas, my barber 💈 was from Lebanon itself. Again, I believe the topic is more complex and not as eerrr . . . “black and white” . . . as you put it. I didn’t write the article I cited! There are plenty of others just like it, so stop making it simply about me “splicing hairs” and only about what I alone think. But as I said before, at the end of the day and for the purposes of this thread, who really gives a ******* 🤷🏽‍♂️? Have a nice Juneteenth weekend.

Last edited:
I will agree with the observation that Arab women are horny, but I don't think the common denominator is "being Arab". I think this is the case in any society where sexual desires, especially for women, are repressed primarily due to religious orthodoxy, or traditions. Other that I have noticed being very horny are Muslim women, Catholic women who buy too much into the Church's morality bs (I grew up Catholic), evangelical women, Indian/Hindu women, Pakistani women, and the list goes on.

I once had Pakistani female friend that was in my study group in college. You would never think she was horny cause she seemed to strictly adhere to her religion (Muslim). I don't remembered how it came to be that she and I started studying alone at my apartment, but somehow we were frequently studying at my apartment. One day the conversation somehow went to sex and before you know it we were on the couch making out. I was laying on top of her, between her legs with my Dick hard in my jeans. She was also wearing jeans and grinding against my Dick. We were kissing, and I started to suck on her nipples. She was loudly moaning. Every time I wanted to put my hands in her jeans to advance she resisted. But she kept grinding hard against my Dick and moaning very loud as if I was fucking her. I at first thought she was exaggerating a little too much. I put my hand against her pussy, and started to rub her pussy through her jeans. I am almost certain that I didn't rub more than 5 strokes when that girl went into a full spasm and came. She came so hard that between her legs, her jeans had gotten visibly wet and sticky with her cum. How quick she came took me by surprise and the intensity shocked me. I removed my hands from between her legs and kept kissing her and lightly grinding my Dick into her pussy. I was trying to get her to fully commit and let me fuck her. It didn't take but maybe another 5 minutes again before this girl came hard again. And the second one seemed more intense. By now her jeans wet even in the front. I kissed her and caress her again and it seemed she was going to get there again. But I didn't want to continue if she was not willing to commit. So I eased off her. She seemed to get it, and explained to me the religion thing. I told her I understood, but didn't want to get blue balls. If I really wanted to fuck her after that day I could have, but I don't like the hard coercion just to fuck a woman. I am more interested in a woman who knows that she wants to fuck, not those ones confused by morality. So I always found an excuse why we couldn't study at my apartment. Besides, I was already rolling in pussy back then. I had no need to be working that hard.
100%

I LOVE Arab women, fucked many of them, but the thing I can't stand is how genuinely FUCKED UP they are in the head. All of them have some severe fucked up mental trauma or psychosis in general, and with sex involved, even more intense. They are good fucks, but then you have to handle the mind games, drama and all sorts of crazy ******* that follows as they can't really handle it on multiple levels. Only really good thing is they can't stalk you, all you have to say is, " Do you really want everyone in your community to know?" They generally run away after that. No #Metoo threats or risk with them, lool.
So all Arab Hijabi u fucked are married and they are cheating behind their husband. Have u made any of them pregnant ?

I met an Iraqi girl on tinder. Her profile pic was just her eyes so i thought so was fake until we exchanged snapchat. We started exchanging pics. She had never been with anyone outside of her race. She got us a hotel, when i walked in and saw her my jaw dropped. She was 5ft2, beautiful face, big sexy brown tits with big nipples and her ass was so fucking amazing. And she was so dirty, she called me daddy, ate my ass, swallowed every single drop of my cum. We fucked 5x that day. We just laid in bed all afternoon and kissed and fucked. We watched 50 shades of grey inbetween sessions. She would get so horny and start sucking my dick. I wish we could have stayed in touch
So u met her in hotel and fucked her 5 times and never seen her again.

I LOVE Arab women, fucked many of them, but the thing I can't stand is how genuinely FUCKED UP they are in the head. All of them have some severe fucked up mental trauma or psychosis in general, and with sex involved, even more intense. They are good fucks, but then you have to handle the mind games, drama and all sorts of crazy ******* that follows as they can't really handle it on multiple levels. Only really good thing is they can't stalk you, all you have to say is, " Do you really want everyone in your community to know?" They generally run away after that. No #Metoo threats or risk with them, lool.
Really. That's very interesting. Please explain what you mean about mind games drama screwed up in the head. Im very curious about your experience especialky if one is lookingvto branch out. Is it for the most part all the ones you have encountered or a certain age range orbwhat have you. So you say they are all that and more when it comes to.........Guess you have to work at it a bit to get them to f#%'k huh

Back