Arab girls are more horny

This is also true, a lot of Arab girls have take it up the ass and sucked lots of dick before they get married as ‘virgins’, I know a girl (Pakistani so not actually Arab) who actually had a GGB and BBG threesome but told her fiancé and now husband she was a virgin, comical really.
@Aisha, what is GGB AND BBG

I can’t speak for all Muslim women my point I guess was some of us have our kinky side, so yea I do know some Muslim women love black cock and have a specific attraction to it, one of my friends from Iran has had many black boyfriends and currently got a f*ck buddy who is Jamaican, her parents have no idea! I’ve tried anal I do enjoy it here and there but not a regular thing. Pussy eaten over anal 100%.
My personal thoughts are they are from a very male dominated society and repressed from a very young age; probably more than Catholic women, so when the opportunity presents itself to be naughty while being discreet, they savor it.

My personal thoughts are they are from a very male dominated society and repressed from a very young age; probably more than Catholic women, so when the opportunity presents itself to be naughty while being discreet, they savor it.

Basically this is it, hence why it happens a lot at college/university

Yes
full

Well I’ve actually tried FFM, MMF currently remains a fantasy, not really fussed about nationality, might be controversial but I’m not particularly attracted to black women but very attracted to black men.
I'd love to participate in that FFM and watch you two girls playing.
Tell us more about it, how was it

Well I’ve actually tried FFM, MMF currently remains a fantasy, not really fussed about nationality, might be controversial but I’m not particularly attracted to black women but very attracted to black men.
Who was the other female in the ffm, wot nationality?

Back