Arab girls are more horny

I had a year long affair with a married Pakistani woman. Her name was Sughara, and she had two children In their pre-teens. She had an absolutely beautiful shaven light brown slit which she kept completely bare and nice large perky breasts. The whole mental/culture thing was the best part of keeping her happy. She was crystal clear that she was sleeping with me as her husband didn’t satisfy her in bed. We’d have weird conversations in bed where I’d fuck her and ejaculate inside her, and then we’d lay there with her telling me about what her children were doing that day or how much she loved her husband - I got off on that thinking about my semen inside her married womb whilst she spoke about how strong her marriage was. She’d often speak about looking forward to collecting her ******* from school and then literally ten seconds later she’d have my cock inside her mouth as she very willingly blew me. On a number of occasions I’d be eating her pussy and her husband would phone and she’d just speak to him like normal - and once she was sitting on my face as I tongued her slit and she phoned him to remind him about her wedding anniversary. Her absolute disconnect between her marriage and her fucking like a bunny with me was incredible, and meant that there was never any chance of a boiled bunny moment. She was just very into being fucked - a lot. Miss you Su!
Did u hookup with her in USA or UK ?

Back