Arab girls are more horny

I LOVE Arab women, fucked many of them, but the thing I can't stand is how genuinely FUCKED UP they are in the head. All of them have some severe fucked up mental trauma or psychosis in general, and with sex involved, even more intense. They are good fucks, but then you have to handle the mind games, drama and all sorts of crazy ******* that follows as they can't really handle it on multiple levels. Only really good thing is they can't stalk you, all you have to say is, " Do you really want everyone in your community to know?" They generally run away after that. No #Metoo threats or risk with them, lool.
I had a year long affair with a married Pakistani woman. Her name was Sughara, and she had two children In their pre-teens. She had an absolutely beautiful shaven light brown slit which she kept completely bare and nice large perky breasts. The whole mental/culture thing was the best part of keeping her happy. She was crystal clear that she was sleeping with me as her husband didn’t satisfy her in bed. We’d have weird conversations in bed where I’d fuck her and ejaculate inside her, and then we’d lay there with her telling me about what her children were doing that day or how much she loved her husband - I got off on that thinking about my semen inside her married womb whilst she spoke about how strong her marriage was. She’d often speak about looking forward to collecting her ******* from school and then literally ten seconds later she’d have my cock inside her mouth as she very willingly blew me. On a number of occasions I’d be eating her pussy and her husband would phone and she’d just speak to him like normal - and once she was sitting on my face as I tongued her slit and she phoned him to remind him about her wedding anniversary. Her absolute disconnect between her marriage and her fucking like a bunny with me was incredible, and meant that there was never any chance of a boiled bunny moment. She was just very into being fucked - a lot. Miss you Su!

I had a year long affair with a married Pakistani woman. Her name was Sughara, and she had two children In their pre-teens. She had an absolutely beautiful shaven light brown slit which she kept completely bare and nice large perky breasts. The whole mental/culture thing was the best part of keeping her happy. She was crystal clear that she was sleeping with me as her husband didn’t satisfy her in bed. We’d have weird conversations in bed where I’d fuck her and ejaculate inside her, and then we’d lay there with her telling me about what her children were doing that day or how much she loved her husband - I got off on that thinking about my semen inside her married womb whilst she spoke about how strong her marriage was. She’d often speak about looking forward to collecting her ******* from school and then literally ten seconds later she’d have my cock inside her mouth as she very willingly blew me. On a number of occasions I’d be eating her pussy and her husband would phone and she’d just speak to him like normal - and once she was sitting on my face as I tongued her slit and she phoned him to remind him about her wedding anniversary. Her absolute disconnect between her marriage and her fucking like a bunny with me was incredible, and meant that there was never any chance of a boiled bunny moment. She was just very into being fucked - a lot. Miss you Su!
we need to see some pics of her - leave so much on imagination and definitely tempting to see more of her

“Arabs” are not an actual ethnic group. They are just members of Semitic speaking peoples. More of a cultural identity than a racial or ethnic one.

I imagine here we are talking about Saudi Arabians ? Northern Sudan is also Arab and Egypt has become mostly Arab, but they are light skinned black Arabs.

For the most part Pakistanis are not Arabs. They come more from Indian descent but some have adopted Arab culture.

Does her hubby know about this affair or not

Back