Approaching the baseball coach

makeherhappy2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Our boy plays travel baseball and one of his coaches is really cute. What I know:

• Quiet demeanor
  • Religious
  • Been divorced and remarried
  • New baby
  • Hubby is also a coach
Thoughts on making a pass at him and letting him know he’s cute in order to see where conversation leads?

Attachments

• EEB9D72A-DDEB-4468-AFA6-3CB0410A1568.jpeg
    EEB9D72A-DDEB-4468-AFA6-3CB0410A1568.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 256
With that package, I say shoot ur shot.....maybe see if he’ll go somewhere more private, just be conscientious about ur approach........maybe even downright sneaky (and Sexy of course, but U can handle that part obviously)

Our boy plays travel baseball and one of his coaches is really cute. What I know:

• Quiet demeanor
  • Religious
  • New baby
  • Hubby is also a coach
Thoughts on making a pass at him and letting him know he’s cute in order to see where conversation leads?
What an exquisite wife the Mrs. is...Does your travel Baseball bring you to DFW this summer?

As far as the cute coach...Strike up a convo and make sure you are a little "touchy" like forearms or a subtl stroke across his upper back/shoulder area...If he doesnt get the message, he scared...

• Quiet demeanor
  • Religious
  • New baby
  • Hubby is also a coach
U guys def got this so hot he be crazy not to fuck u

She talked to him one on one for about 5-10 minutes today, but it was strictly baseball. We’re both coaches on the team, so that could be taken as just friendly, but it doesn’t sound like a bad idea. However, I think he knows she’s got her eye on him because he came over and said so Inwas talking to your wife earlier, and.... kind of like hey man, I know you saw me talking to her earlier here’s what we were talking about. I thought about making a comment, but there were ******* around.

He told us that he wants to be a head coach next year and wants our kid on his team. I thought about saying “she wants you on our team” then explaining that.

Played ball for my dad growing up. His asst coach was banging the SS mom. Dad was oblivious to it all . But all us 13 & 14 year olds could tell. Quite frankly I think we all wanted a piece of the SS mom.
That’s awesome. Gotta love sports moms! God Bless em!

Man, what do you know about his divorce? You should talk with him and find out more about what happened and whats up with his new marriage. I am sure you can steer the convo and feel him out. If he sounds game spring it on him. I know if I were coaching with you and you steered it my direction, Id take it. Even if you dont openly say it, but imply it and then she flirts with him, it would be on.

She talked to him one on one for about 5-10 minutes today, but it was strictly baseball. We’re both coaches on the team, so that could be taken as just friendly, but it doesn’t sound like a bad idea. However, I think he knows she’s got her eye on him because he came over and said so Inwas talking to your wife earlier, and.... kind of like hey man, I know you saw me talking to her earlier here’s what we were talking about. I thought about making a comment, but there were ******* around.

He told us that he wants to be a head coach next year and wants our kid on his team. I thought about saying “she wants you on our team” then explaining that.
Omg def think there was an opportunity to throw it out there I think he was feeling u out, god I hope this works out for u guys

That’s awesome! Wifey has banged an ex-NFL player and a number of D-1 football players. Maybe it’s that player/cheerleader thing. She was a cheerleader and athlete herself and know she lets BBC’s give her a good workout.

That’s awesome! Wifey has banged an ex-NFL player and a number of D-1 football players. Maybe it’s that player/cheerleader thing. She was a cheerleader and athlete herself and know she lets BBC’s give her a good workout.
Your wife is amazing and deserves the best BBC I am a big fan of hers :)

Back