Approaching a Black Guy In Public

I was at the grocery store and noticed a very handsome black man that my GF would love (she was not with me). How do I approach a guy in that situation? He might not be into this and could get upset. I told my gf after, she was excited and asked if I spoke to him. Unfortunately, I did not.

That's a hard one. Maybe just start a regular convo. Then act like you got a message. And tell him it's my wife she sent a pic. And well show him one of her in lingerie not naked. And on his reaction just tell him shes a freak. And then just tell him she's always wanted a black Male. So on and so on
Yeah, because I hate the scared type. Hell, we approach yall all the time. Lol

I was at the grocery store and noticed a very handsome black man that my GF would love (she was not with me). How do I approach a guy in that situation? He might not be into this and could get upset. I told my gf after, she was excited and asked if I spoke to him. Unfortunately, I did not.
Honestly, if a black man is in this lifestyle, he will know. Lol

I dont think we would get mad. Just be honest and say you like to see black men with your wife. Even if a brother not into lifestyle he will be amazed. Just dont ask to carry bag, it sounds like your bi and want to get at him instead of hooking wife up

A handsome black man came to our office ...he is a pharmaceutical rep..we talked and he gave me his card..we have talked but just a matter of time till hes mine...mmmmmm
well looking at you girl he would have to be a eunuch if he didn't want you.
GO GET HIM GIRL and would you be so kind to post pics if you do.

Let your GF make this decision who she would love.

Nellie met the kid who is sheltering with us at a gym. She asked him for help with a machine and then they had coffee after then to a hotel! That was in December and he has been regular since! He is sheltering with us since mid March with no real end in sight! It is working well for all of us!

Yeah... Don't do that. 😑

Thanks everyone for their advice and replies. When we find the right guy, i will share pics with each of you that replied.

Regards.

When I was in the AirForce a sargent came up to me and stated that his wife found me attractive would I mind chatting with them for a minute. He simply came out with it honestly and another time it was in a coffee shop where another dude showed me pictures and asked what I thought. Then he proceeded to tell me his / her desire. Be honest. Worked with me

Im allowed so no holds. Hubby is beautiful hispanic big cocked and he allows me to play with bbc only. I dont need it but fun. When I see I tell him what I want to do then we seek out and play

Tough one, my man. I'm here on b2w, I'm interested in IR sex with others and I'm in the lifestyle but I cannot imagine responding positively to any approach from a man -- in person and alone. I'm a naturally suspicious motherfucker to begin with and for pick ups, I'm sexist. If a woman approaches me, I'm all ears and there's not much she can say or do that will turn me away. Same if it's the couple who's looking to play. But a guy? Alone? You'd get the equivalent of "Don't speak English!" Sorry!

Back