APPRECIATION POST

QOS Tamer

Male
Real Person
Use this to tell us what you appreciate about the interracial life style.

I appreciate girls who are proud to publicly announce their love for black men.

I appreciate girls with good hygiene. When she spread her legs and her pussy smells good and all you can think about is eating it. Also when her booty smells good after you spread her cheeks. I APPRECIATE THAT!

I appreciate the access! I appreciate access to all the married and attached pussy in the interracial community and all the incredibly generous and friendly men who who give us bbc that access! Salute my friends! 🤜🤛 ♠️😎

I did not understand your post, is it oriented to black ones, women, cuckolds?
I like white girls (and girls of different colors but this site is more about black and white). So I named what I appreciate about those girls. If you like black men, tell us what you appreciate about black men.

I understand now..
About your question, I like black men, what do I like about them?
It is that they are so horny that you can do whatever you want with them, I like to dominate them, and have them wherever I want them to do what I want, and if they don't like it, there are clearly too many fish in the sea (I don't know if you understand my analogy).
Maybe that's the big difference with white men, many are not fooled by bitches like me and that's another history.

I understand now..
About your question, I like black men, what do I like about them?
It is that they are so horny that you can do whatever you want with them, I like to dominate them, and have them wherever I want them to do what I want, and if they don't like it, there are clearly too many fish in the sea (I don't know if you understand my analogy).
Maybe that's the big difference with white men, many are not fooled by bitches like me and that's another history.
I understand your analogy. Thanks.

Back