Anyone start after a separation or divorce.

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
I’ve heard more than a few times now that the wife’s first black guy is when she was separated in her marriage and it’s almost always been a wife will experiment with a Black guy after a divorce… so has this been in her mind her entire marriage and now while “ free “ or single again it’s something they all go for and have to experience?

I've been with recently divorced wives that have said both things. They always wanted to try a black man and now they are free. These women are future snow bunnies and have craving a good hard fuck for years.

I've been With others who never thought about until hubby was gone. The taboo is strong they want to tell their hubby they fucked a black guy.

In both cases it's different then being with a married white women. That's much more about seduction. When I'm with a divorce I know they are down for a hard deep fucking right away. They have an itch that hasn't been scratched for decades in some cases

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been with recently divorced wives that have said both things. They always wanted to try a black man and now they are free. These women are future snow bunnies and have craving a good hard fuck for years.

I've been With others who never thought about until hubby was gone. The taboo is strong they want to tell their hubby they fucked a black guy.

In both cases it's different then being with a married white women. That's much more about seduction. When I'm with a divorce I know they are down for a hard deep fucking right away. They have an itch that hasn't been scratched for decades in some cases
(y)

I’ve heard more than a few times now that the wife’s first black guy is when she was separated in her marriage and it’s almost always been a wife will experiment with a Black guy after a divorce… so has this been in her mind her entire marriage and now while “ free “ or single again it’s something they all go for and have to experience?
was after my divorce, I was in a new city and looking to explore. I was doing the online dating thing (match) and a very persistent blackmen finally got me to meet up for drinks, after our second date I knew I was ready for more.

For me no, because I was with my new husband before divorce. We swing together and one day he offered me to a BBC, but that was a few years that I think about a BBC in my pussy....

was after my divorce, I was in a new city and looking to explore. I was doing the online dating thing (match) and a very persistent blackmen finally got me to meet up for drinks, after our second date I knew I was ready for more.
Gosh this is sooo sexy I know it’s becoming so common for mature white newly divorced women to so quickly and almost by fate at times, as if it was Devine providence guiding wyte women to our black superior kings ! So many are competent fed up and bored with dexqdes of tiny dicks and pathetic loads ! Go to bbc naturally and I’m yet again so thankful and find it so damn sexy you did honey 🙏❤️♠️

Divorced and trying
Good luck!! Keep us posted …there is someone on here who just experienced her first Black lover after her divorce… she’s loving every minute of it and wished she started years earlier.

she was always was attracted and interested but never gave it any real thought until she was divorced and said why not I’m single and can be with whomever I want …. She Also said the sex is something she never knew she could experience ( the guy is 10 years younger ) but good for her …. She’s getting sum lol 😂 Good luck to you !

I'm divorced and ready to do what I was put here to do.. fuck as many bbc I can take

Back