Anyone have experience of the interracial scene in other parts of the world?

I'd like to hear from people who have indulged in the interracial scene in other parts of the world e.g. South America, Indian subcontinent, far east, Polynesia and other far-flung locales. Does it take more effort? Are there less taboos and other social factors?

I mean real interracial. In places like US, UK and to an extent, parts of Europe, it is the same bottom of the barrel played-out dynamic: promiscuous mostly busted white women and their husbands who put plantation-mentality black men to use as well-endowed objects for their sexual entertainment.

But how is it in other parts of the world? Is your experience recent or from some time ago? Are there any cultural factors or societal norms that aid or impede your "activities"? Are you still active? As a single person or as a duo?

Do tell. :)

Last edited:
I'd like to hear from people who have indulged in the interracial scene in other parts of the world e.g. South America, Indian subcontinent, far east, Polynesia and other far-flung locales. Does it take more effort? Are there less taboos and other social factors?

I mean real interracial. In places like US, UK and to an extent, parts of Europe, it is the same bottom of the barrel played-out dynamic: promiscuous mostly busted white women and their husbands who put plantation-mentality black men to use as well-endowed objects for their sexual entertainment.

But how is it in other parts of the world? Is your experience recent or from some time ago? Are there any cultural factors or societal norms that aid or impede your "activities"? Are you still active? As a single person or as a duo?

Do tell. :)
I have indulged in Germany France and Sweden and the experience was on par with the US
I had planned to hookup with a couple in Netherlands but Covid has shut us down heres to hoping late 2021/2022 will be better

Hi, we are swinger from germay, my wife has two bulls. Her first interracial sexual adventure was with ablack guy from senegal in holidays, the second was in a party in france he was from martinique and the last one he was from france, evrytime was exciting and a nice adventure. Sex is the nicest thing in the world that dont need languge, race or cultur.

The best countries and some cities that every black man should visit before even considering getting married.
♠️😎

Germany
Halifax, and Toronto Canada
Melbourne Australia
London England
Soul Korea
France
Poland
Sweden
Ukraine
Barcelona Spain
Japan
Estonia
Norway
Romania
Thailand
Philippines
Columbia
Brazil
Dominican Republic

The best countries and some cities that every black man should visit before even considering getting married.
♠️😎

Germany
Melbourne Australia
London England
Soul Korea
France
Poland
Sweden
Ukraine
Barcelona Spain
Japan
Estonia
Norway
Romania
Thailand
Philippines
Columbia
Brazil
Dominican Republic
Do you have any experience with Asian women?

♠️😎

Germany
Melbourne Australia
London England
Soul Korea
France
Poland
Sweden
Ukraine
Barcelona Spain
Japan
Estonia
Norway
Romania
Thailand
Philippines
Columbia
Brazil
Dominican Republic
Thank you for put Seoul so high on your list.

Lived in Germany and Hawaii. Awesome experiences with whites in Germany and women from Tonga in Hawaii. Germany is where it got started for me. Never had a full Asian, but dated a half Korean half white.

Back