Anyone ever get busted swinging by a family member or close friend of their children?

I was in a huge party phase of my life but at the same time I had been dating this guy who was a dud for the most part. Nice guy but very boring, prude, and far from exciting. On the side I was working with some amazing black men that were the total opposite and yes fucking most of them. One night my cousin and her friend called me and wanted to go out for a girl's night out. Drinks, dancing, that sort of thing. Both my cousin and her friend were married and faithful as well. The three of us go out to this club and are standing by the bar waiting for our next round when this man comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me clearly knowing me and not having issues touching. I look back and it is one of my black coworkers along with two of his friends. I turn around to see curious and questioning looks from my cousin and her girlfriend so I was quick to explain they were my coworkers and whispering in my coworker's ear that I'd explain later. My cousin and her coworker didn't push the explanation but I also doubt they were entirely convinced.

My first ever time cheating I was caught. I had gone to visit a boyfriend and he was being pretty boring so I left early. I was super into one of his friends and we had flirted quite a lot. I stopped by his house to say hello and we ended up having sex in his bedroom. We had just finished when in comes my boyfriend at the time to find us naked and in bed.
So hot. What did your bf say and do?

Back