Anyone ever experience hubby and wife side beside both getting fucked?

I have not, but I can't wait to hear all about it as soon as possible. That would be one of my big fantasies come true. Did you dress up sexy for then last time?
both of us did I love seeing. Hubby. Dressed up taking. Big black cock like a dirty little whore .do so sexy hearing him and my self crying out in total satisfaction and know partner is enjoying is very very. Arousing for us both ? wp_ss_20190329_0002.png

This past Friday I met a friend of my wife's from out of town that she meets and fucks when he is in town because she was out commission due to a unexpected gall bladder surgery. I ended up staying at his hotel most the night taking care of him and one of his buddies I had my 1st 3sum with me on all fours with a BBC on my ass and mouth at the same time. I counted 7 condom wrappers on the floor when it was all over.

He sent her an email thanking her for sending me to take her place and tell her what all he did to me. He also told her that next time he wants to meet us both dressed the same in short skirts, nylons, spike heels etc....... Then he wants to have his buddy that fucked my ass and mouth this past week with him. He wants us to take care of them beside each other, Both us drop to our knees in front of them and suck their cocks till they are ready to fuck, then have us side beside each other on our backs or facing each other on all fours. then both us get fucked at the same time, my ass and her pussy. (she does not like anal) I can;t wait. I think it will be lots of fun.

Anyone on here ever expierence something like this?
That’s so incredibly hot. I’ve never been used by two black bulls before but the wife did loan me out to one of her favorite ones once. He was wanting to get together but she had to work. Instead she offered to send me over to take care of his needs and he readily accepted. When he was through using me I could barely walk! Such a great feeling and I’ve been hooked ever since.

That’s so incredibly hot. I’ve never been used by two black bulls before but the wife did loan me out to one of her favorite ones once. He was wanting to get together but she had to work. Instead she offered to send me over to take care of his needs and he readily accepted. When he was through using me I could barely walk! Such a great feeling and I’ve been hooked ever since.
[/QUOTE so glad you enjoyed more need to experience that pleasure you received

I know this feeling very addicted I want constantly even wife comments on how addicted I have become

A few on-topic pics for your enjoyment:

Attachments

• 36FFFDD4-C7FD-4E82-ACA5-A314CCAF9A23.jpeg
    36FFFDD4-C7FD-4E82-ACA5-A314CCAF9A23.jpeg
    494.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 496597700.jpeg
    496597700.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1010605856.jpg
    1010605856.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1177097027.jpeg
    1177097027.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 43
  • cqkmrr1y3a561.png
    cqkmrr1y3a561.png
    6 MB · Views: 47
  • Modern-Whitebois-Adapting-For-The-New-World-Order-7.jpg
    Modern-Whitebois-Adapting-For-The-New-World-Order-7.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 44
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-2.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 49
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-3.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 47
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-5.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-5.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 55
Somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles y uno de nuestros fetiches favoritos es que siempre que tenemos alguien nuevo nos ponemos desnudos en cuatro para que nos puedan penetrar por todos lados juntos

Back