Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

But it's kinda trash compared to it... there's no time stamp and every post on there seems flaky or is a bot...
Most are real people, but most are flaky and are regulars on there creating multiple ads. They just don’t seem like the discreetly or healthy type. Way too FREELY in what they want to do, if you know what I mean.

Most are real people, but most are flaky and are regulars on there creating multiple ads. They just don’t seem like the discreetly or healthy type. Way too FREELY in what they want to do, if you know what I mean.
Nah. Most posts are system reposts. Bots galore. I really don’t think women actively use that raggedy site. The amount of dudes that’ll hit you up even when you post a M4F is utterly embarrassing. I can’t share a platform with people like that. The demise of CL’s personals left a real gap for some. Me included haha

Nah. Most posts are system reposts. Bots galore. I really don’t think women actively use that raggedy site. The amount of dudes that’ll hit you up even when you post a M4F is utterly embarrassing. I can’t share a platform with people like that. The demise of CL’s personals left a real gap for some. Me included haha
Now you’re telling the truth, when it comes to the women seeking men or Hell, women seeking anything for that matter. Straight up all the way FAKE.

CL was the best for us. We actually found the first and second guy we ever played with on there and then we found our first long term guy there as well. Was great when traveling. Miss the flexibility and spontaneity of CL.

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
Fuck I miss CL so much and backpage

I miss CL a lot. Yes, bots and fake ads are all that is left. CL was not perfect, but way better than anything out there today

Back