Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

Doublelist is ok but nothing compared to CL.

I mainly use Tinder, POF, OKC now. Then my brother is into the swinging community so he always finds ppl for me.

Oddly enough Facebook is a better hookup site than any. lol.

The only thing rivaling the Craigslist era was when tinder first came out and it was still a hookup app before the women with morals came and ruined it.

Man Ill never forget posting a ad late at night and waking up to a message from a woman that wanted to meet later that afternoon. A quick 5min phone conversation and a 10min drive to a hourly motel turned to a guilt free 3 hour fuck session.

Somebody always has to fuck up a good thing...
I find it utterly hilarious when women say I know Tinder is a hook up site but I’m not looking for hook ups1628563812035.png

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
Yes........miss it a lot!

I’ve posted and responded, but All I get are fake spam replies and russia ****** bots and gay men … I answered 50 ads one night and didn’t get one response…not a peep.

it really depends on where you are located. It seems to be heavily filtered and old ads are left up. I’ve been seeing the same ads in SD for over 2 years now…and I’ve gotten reposes from the same spammers when post ads.

Back