Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

Sorry to sound ignorant. Was that a thing?

R. I.P. Craigslist personals.... to the point 😭
Craigslist is still working just fine for me. Many people have moved to the community section and are posting under activity partners or missed connections. I still meet couples or single women from my ads on CraigslistScreenshot_20200923-091505.png

The missed connections thing on CL may actually turn out to work for me. lol. At first, I thought it was a gay guy looking for pics but the dude seems like a good dude and his wife is genuinely interested. We spent weeks trying to plan something out of how to have me come into contact with her and flirt her up. That's never been my strong suit, so he just told her straight up, he found somebody and we're supposed to meet soon.

Wild to think it may happen this way. Never been in this scenario where something I thought was so fake ended up to be so real.

definitely listen to @♠️Stag/Vixen and keep posting. You just never know.
Hmmm....I want to say congratulations, but with caution.
Let us know if/when you actually meet up with a woman.
I've experienced this before and even on this site ( I can give you a few names if you PM me).

You want to be sure you aren't just talking to a gay man or pic collector/ scammer for weeks.
If he has told her and she now knows and is game, have them both send you a pic together and request them making a hand gesture, like a peace sign. Or request they BOTH be on the phone together.

K ! K messenger live pic is the best way to weed out the phonies. Ive had a bout half a dozen disappear when I made the request. Beware of the old "Spanish Prisoner", fake promise style setup. If he keeps making excuses as to why he can never get her on the phone or in a pic together, move on. If it's been more than 2 weeks and you still haven't met her, he's lying.

I do hope it works out for you and this is real. It would be a great story.

Last edited:
Y'all going to have to get over Craigslist those days are long gone! LOL

It wasn't so much that Craigslist was easy , like hookups weren't really guaranteed ...

But Craigslist had the distinction of being First to Market, meaning for a long time.... Craigslist was the FIRST and ONLY major online adult personals ad that was free to use. So naturally, all the freaks and pervs & lifestyle people flocked to it! 😆😆😆

That's what really made it so popular!

But, like all things related to the internet and social media, everything goes through its progressions. Brand new dating apps start out one way and evolve into something else.

Take Tinder for example. When Tinder first came out it was mainly a lifestyle hook-up app. People were so excited to find other Local horny people... in a lot of cases just a couple of Miles Away. In some cases are heard Tinder users found each other in the same building LOL

But of course it's human nature that illegal activity like sex trafficking and harassment /abuse etc... always trickles into the picture. Sadly, this strips away a lot of the fun so the app developers have no choice but to remove certain aspects and change their TOS, terms of service.😑
Tinder had no choice but to clamp down on profiles and a lot of users got banned, including myself! 🤷🏽‍♂️ 🤦🏽‍♂️

Basically, these apps want to go 'legitimate' as a vanilla dating site.

That's exactly what happened to Craigslist.

Too many pedophiles and sex traffickers abused the system and wrecked it for the rest of us. So Craigslist as an organization had no choice but to remove the Adult Personals section completely..

The good news is, there are still PLENTY of adult online forums including, obviously this one... duhhh! 🙄

Lifestyle Apps like 3Fun are defined SPECIFICALLY for adult hookups. If you go to Google Play store, when you type in one app it'll pull up every similar adult app

Reddit has a MASSIVE adult section with literally hundreds of subreddits dedicated to every kink you can imagine! (ALL COMPLETELY FREE)

The number one thing I love about Reddit is moderator control. You can control who gains access to your forums and that is awesome! (I really wish black2white would add something like that for people who create threads)

I'm just saying, yeah Craigslist was cool for a few years but there are still plenty of ways to hook up.
I hooked up on Craigslist, kik groups, Plenty of Fish, Reddit, AdultFriendFinder tinder, hinge, 3fun, Instagram, okcupid, b2w....

It's just a combination of ways to meet like-minded people! 😉😎

Last edited:
I've experienced this before and even on this site ( I can give you a few names if you PM me).

You want to be sure you aren't just talking to a gay man or pic collector/ scammer for weeks.
If he has told her and she now knows and is game, have them both send you a pic together and request them making a hand gesture, like a peace sign. Or request they BOTH be on the phone together.

K ! K messenger live pic is the best way to weed out the phonies. Ive had a bout half a dozen disappear when I made the request. Beware of the old "Spanish Prisoner", fake promise style setup. If he keeps making excuses as to why he can never get her on the phone or in a pic together, move on. If it's been more than 2 weeks and you still haven't met her, he's lying.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

I wrote a more flushed out story here : https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...pic-collector-now-im-meeting-his-wife.205030/

I never gave this guy one nude and I told him I'm not sending a bunch of pics. I did get a chance to talk to her on the phone. So we all decided for a no pressure meet and just to see where it goes from there. It's kinda surreal that its happening. I've never been a part of a scenario like this and I've been doing it for 12 yrs or so.

I'll still proceed with caution but if this pays off, wow. He even said he'll be open to me meeting up with her alone while he's at work if we hit it off. I'm kinda worried about being their first with jealousy issues and what not. He assured me there wasn't going to be any, but I've been there before where fantasizing about it is a lot different than it happenning in actual life and the husband would get pissed off so, I'm cautious about that too.

I’m glad for all the love on my post but with that being said.....

WHO IS HOOKING UP ON THIS SITE?

I have had one hookup on here that was great! Besides that the action seems few and in between.
Had a few great hook ups from here.

There was a lot of bullshit fakes on CL. Probably for every 10 ads, 1 was real and 9 were fakes or gays. But when you find that 1 real ad, it was almost worth the bullshit. Almost.
Like everything on the internet, it started out great but then went to *******😂
I treated it like baseball batting average... Had to choose your PITCHES carefully ⚾
For every 7 or 8 strikeouts I definitely hit some HOME RUNS on Craigslist

I’m glad for all the love on my post but with that being said.....

WHO IS HOOKING UP ON THIS SITE?

I have had one hookup on here that was great! Besides that the action seems few and in between.
Theres a few threads devoted to members who actually met someone from this site.

I'm new to the online hookup game, but I take it one step further. If they want my BBC, they gotta video chat, with both partners. That way I know they are real

Back