Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

Bbclov3rboy

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)Me2.jpg

Yeah I thought CL took too much slack. Had same amount as fakes and bots as any other site and you need to take the same precautions through any medium when meeting people.
Honestly I took some risk on there that gave me some of the most awesome experiences! It was EASY to me..... fakes are going to be fakes but it was so much easier to be spontaneous on there!

I miss CL big time. I posted an ad for random sex several times, and was shocked to discover over 50 responses. It took a long time to respond to each and ever one, but I did end up with one amazing hookup (black man of course). But a girl had to be incredibly careful on CL... focused on safety at all times, lest she find herself in a very bad situation.

Back