Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

I never had luck with it the three times I tried. All three tines, when I looked for single women, I was always unlucky and corresponded with prostitutes. I wasn't into couples at the time.

That was the downfall of Craigslist. The prostitutes and the ******* prostitutes. I lived in Atlanta, and used to browse the listings a lot, and you could just tell most of the females listed were looking to get paid. I also understand there was a huge problem in places like Atlanta with ******* girls being sex trafficked on the site.

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
Shame your not closer to Philly

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
Could u come to nyc

Back