Anyone else into Gloryholes?

If I make one would anyone be interested and coming to it
If you don't mind the health department coming by 2-3 times a week ... cum all over the floors as many owners not doing their sanitation cleanups, plus a bed for pros.titution & d.rugs. You'd be in for a lot of hassle & aggravation, I think.

My hot wife and I have not been fans of glory holes, neither the ones in public venues (adullt bookstores/video outlets, restrooms, etc.) or the make-shift ones in private venues (homes, apartments, condos, etc.). The ones in the public venues require that holes be placed in walls or partitions. Most business owners don't want their property damaged. The holes are definite health code violations. As are violating the signs that say "No Sex Activities Allowed" or "One Person In a Booth". The latter precludes a husband watching his wife performing oral sex on another man. Current health codes also preclude doors on any booth. In addition, most health officials are supplemented by undercover police officers to make arrests if they see an exposed cock and/or pussy. Finally, my wife is not content to just suck off another guy's cock. She wants that cock in her married pussy, fucking away, giving her intense orgasms and maybe knocking her up.

Regarding the private venues, if I take my wife to a stud's place of residence, or if an invitation is extended to a stud to visit our home, my slut wife will not be content to suck off a virtual stranger's cock. She wants to be fucked and inseminated and she wants to see what that cock looks like and also be able to passionately kiss her lover.

This posting is our position on this matter and in no way is intended to infringe on the position of other posters.

My hot wife and I have not been fans of glory holes, neither the ones in public venues (adullt bookstores/video outlets, restrooms, etc.) or the make-shift ones in private venues (homes, apartments, condos, etc.). The ones in the public venues require that holes be placed in walls or partitions. Most business owners don't want their property damaged. The holes are definite health code violations. As are violating the signs that say "No Sex Activities Allowed" or "One Person In a Booth". The latter precludes a husband watching his wife performing oral sex on another man. Current health codes also preclude doors on any booth. In addition, most health officials are supplemented by undercover police officers to make arrests if they see an exposed cock and/or pussy. Finally, my wife is not content to just suck off another guy's cock. She wants that cock in her married pussy, fucking away, giving her intense orgasms and maybe knocking her up.

Regarding the private venues, if I take my wife to a stud's place of residence, or if an invitation is extended to a stud to visit our home, my slut wife will not be content to suck off a virtual stranger's cock. She wants to be fucked and inseminated and she wants to see what that cock looks like and also be able to passionately kiss her lover.

This posting is our position on this matter and in no way is intended to infringe on the position of other posters.
Apparently you don't like them.

We personally love the home made ones

Back