Anyone else get turned on watching there husband getting anal?

Any other female get turned on by husband getting anal?
I never thought I would until I came home one night and my husband is bent over our bed with our regular bbc fuckbuddy deep into him, it turned me on I just sat in chair and played with myself till he finished.
Watching him pull his cock out and seeing all the cum run out was one of the hottest things I saw. Was just curious if I'm the only one?
I hope he sucked the cum too!!

I never thought I would until I came home one night and my husband is bent over our bed with our regular bbc fuckbuddy deep into him, it turned me on I just sat in chair and played with myself till he finished.
Watching him pull his cock out and seeing all the cum run out was one of the hottest things I saw. Was just curious if I'm the only one?
Sounds like he made you the cuckold for a change!

My wife will accompany me sometimes when I meet with guys and will get herself off a few times watching us fill each other.

YES! hottest thing to watch ever!

Back