Anyone else get turned on watching there husband getting anal?

bicouple1939

Couple
From
GA, US
Any other female get turned on by husband getting anal?
I never thought I would until I came home one night and my husband is bent over our bed with our regular bbc fuckbuddy deep into him, it turned me on I just sat in chair and played with myself till he finished.
Watching him pull his cock out and seeing all the cum run out was one of the hottest things I saw. Was just curious if I'm the only one?

I never thought I would until I came home one night and my husband is bent over our bed with our regular bbc fuckbuddy deep into him, it turned me on I just sat in chair and played with myself till he finished.
Watching him pull his cock out and seeing all the cum run out was one of the hottest things I saw. Was just curious if I'm the only one?
I'm a male and I'd love for you to watch me take a huge black cock deep in my ass

My Lady MsScarlett42 on this site has been trying to find this for me . She would love to talk to you guys ,.

If she only looking at getting you anal then Grindr a good choice. Just sign and create a profile for a bottom you can do oral if you want as well. You both can pick the guy or probably multiple guys.
Profile if she's going to watch that's an additional bonus plus you'll get tons of hits good luck
The second time i heard that .

You can try to find a Bi bull also but Grindr is full of horny tops and bottoms you also can pick if you want BBC only as she already pegged you, you can select cock size as well HA give up an update when something happens
Thank you for the helpful info ... Our dilemma is .. Although we want someone who will engage in the Bi act of fucking a cuck .. Above all we want an Alpha Bull for her .. The Ass fucking or Oral serviture is strictly has a Power exchange and not a regular thing but something on the table . So a Top may do ... even for a one off session .. Thanks again .

The second time i heard that .
You can try to find a Bi bull also but Grindr is full of horny tops and bottoms you also can pick if you want BBC only as she already pegged you, you can select cock size as well H
Thank you for the helpful info ... Our dilemma is .. Although we want someone who will engage in the Bi act of fucking a cuck .. Above all we want an Alpha Bull for her .. The Ass fucking or Oral serviture is strictly has a Power exchange and not a regular thing but something on the table . So a Top may do ... even for a one off session .. Thanks again .
No worries there are plenty of Bi Bulls that will glad to service you both good luck

My wife says it all the time when she pegs me. But weve never even got to her taking bbc. She talks about it all the time but sadly neither have happened

Back