Anybody else have BBC on their Wedding Night or Honeymoon?

38dddsquirter

Female
From
NY, US
Curious to see if any other women enjoyed a BBC on their wedding night or honeymoon? My first time was our Wedding night.

We had this big suite at the hotel. My husband and I had gotten into these BBC fantasies before our wedding. I started telling him that maybe I should really do it before we got married - as my last fling. He was actually really excited about it and I was really thinking about it. I started to tease him that I thought James (our best man) would be perfect as we were close and it would only be once. Hubby actually seemed to be ok with it - in fact he would get very excited about it.

I wasn't really sure if I would do it or not - but I certainly thought about it - alot.

I never did hook up with him and hubby knew that. At the wedding I slowed danced with James and could feel him getting hard as we did. His cock felt huge! After the dance hubby said 'well too bad you never took your chance with James'. And I thought - how true. But as we got more tipsy I hatched a little plot.

Figuring hubby would be excited about it - and now that we were married he certainly wouldnt divorce me over it, I decided on a best man gift for James that night. After we went up to the suite I told hubby I had to go to the bathroom but told him to call James as I had forgotten to give him the special best man gift I had gotten for him.

In the bathroom I changed into stockings, garter, cupless bra, high heels and a robe. I heard James and hubby talking in the living room of the suite. When I walked out James and hubby were sitting opposite one another in big wingback chairs. I said 'James you've been so generous helping us with all the arrangements and I wanted to give you something special to show our appreciation. Hubby siad I could get you anything I wanted and that price was no object. I had a hard time deciding what to give you but I think I found something unique that you will enjoy and no one else will have'. With that I undid my robe so he could see my big 38DDD tits spilling out and my shaved pussy even though hubby could not. I knelt down between his legs, reached up and started to undo his belt. He started to protest and look at my husband but I looked at hubby and said 'you said I could give him anything I wanted and this is what I want to give him'.

Fishing his big black cock out of his pants I was both thrilled and a bit scared at the size of it. It was certainly the biggest and thickest cock I had ever touched. I proceeded to give him the best delicious wet blow job I could. I couldn't get too much into my mouth but he seemed to be enjoying it. It was making me s00000 incredily wet and I decided since I couldn't get it all in my mouth maybe sucking it was not enough. I grabbed his cock laid back on the floor and said 'I want you to be the first to fuck my married pussy'. James didn't hesitate and hubby certainly didn't object.

And that was my first - but certainly not my last big black cock.

Curious to see if any other women enjoyed a BBC on their wedding night or honeymoon? My first time was our Wedding night.

We had this big suite at the hotel. My husband and I had gotten into these BBC fantasies before our wedding. I started telling him that maybe I should really do it before we got married - as my last fling. He was actually really excited about it and I was really thinking about it. I started to tease him that I thought James (our best man) would be perfect as we were close and it would only be once. Hubby actually seemed to be ok with it - in fact he would get very excited about it.

I wasn't really sure if I would do it or not - but I certainly thought about it - alot.

I never did hook up with him and hubby knew that. At the wedding I slowed danced with James and could feel him getting hard as we did. His cock felt huge! After the dance hubby said 'well too bad you never took your chance with James'. And I thought - how true. But as we got more tipsy I hatched a little plot.

Figuring hubby would be excited about it - and now that we were married he certainly wouldnt divorce me over it, I decided on a best man gift for James that night. After we went up to the suite I told hubby I had to go to the bathroom but told him to call James as I had forgotten to give him the special best man gift I had gotten for him.

In the bathroom I changed into stockings, garter, cupless bra, high heels and a robe. I heard James and hubby talking in the living room of the suite. When I walked out James and hubby were sitting opposite one another in big wingback chairs. I said 'James you've been so generous helping us with all the arrangements and I wanted to give you something special to show our appreciation. Hubby siad I could get you anything I wanted and that price was no object. I had a hard time deciding what to give you but I think I found something unique that you will enjoy and no one else will have'. With that I undid my robe so he could see my big 38DDD tits spilling out and my shaved pussy even though hubby could not. I knelt down between his legs, reached up and started to undo his belt. He started to protest and look at my husband but I looked at hubby and said 'you said I could give him anything I wanted and this is what I want to give him'.

Fishing his big black cock out of his pants I was both thrilled and a bit scared at the size of it. It was certainly the biggest and thickest cock I had ever touched. I proceeded to give him the best delicious wet blow job I could. I couldn't get too much into my mouth but he seemed to be enjoying it. It was making me s00000 incredily wet and I decided since I couldn't get it all in my mouth maybe sucking it was not enough. I grabbed his cock laid back on the floor and said 'I want you to be the first to fuck my married pussy'. James didn't hesitate and hubby certainly didn't object.

That’s fucking perfect

WOW

I would have had to hold my jaw up with my hands. There’s no way my wife would have been on board with something like that when we got married. It took me quite a while to talk her into it. We have kicked around the idea of renewing our vows and inviting along the right guy to help her consulate afterward.

We are looking for beachfront place in EU, America or Africa, where we would get married with priest & best men black that would fuck bride right after ceremony in chapel or hotel room and all wedding night normally bareback dumping load after load deep inside her tight pussy
She's would like it to happen on some beachfront location, possibly where she can also swim naked or bikini and possibly get more BBC on our honeymoon there.
Any suggestions?

I cant see allowing this on our own wedding night but have discussed the fantasy of a non-binding fake wedding ceremony between her and a black lover she fell in love with. Me officiating the ceremony along with giving her away to him and only other one in attendance. Her wearing a wedding dress and repeating vows to each other in front of me then placing rings on each other. Afterwards us all partying with the evening culminating at a swanky hotel room with them sharing a bed and me sleeping in another joined room attending to them for the weekend. Me initially undressing them both and putting him inside my wife as I thank him for pleasing her and giving her pussy to him while I enjoy seeing them together and submit to them both. Afterwards it then being acceptable for him to be a regular part of our lives and going on a honeymoon together with me staying behind possibly evening allowing him to impregnate her.

Back