Any takes on mydarkfantasies events (NJ/CT)?

baycpl99

Male
From
MA, US
My wife and I have been to a few parties/clubs before, but are thinking of attending a BBC-oriented one.

On another site, I saw a lot of ads for parties sponsored by blacktowhite.net, with parties mostly in NJ but also some in CT. We're in New England and don't see a lot of other options around here, so their Hartford-area parties are of interest to us.

Has anyone attended parties by this group? I don't see any discussion of them in other online places. We've had a bad experience before so are leery of putting effort into an out-of-town party based only on the host's own advertising.

( Our 'bad' experience was attending a hotel party put on by a Boston area group. It was strictly pay up front / no refunds to enter the suite, and when we did we found a dozen skeezy, *******, and grumpy single dudes just sitting around and my wife the first woman to appear all night -- really bad vibe, yikes! we turned right around but annoying to waste the time and cash )

Thanks!

There is a really good house party that happens in Ct. Unfortunately due to COVID there haven’t been any parties scheduled.

Their group, Real Sex in Ct, is on the SLS site. No pressure, beautiful house, mainly couples and men.

There is a really good house party that happens in Ct. Unfortunately due to COVID there haven’t been any parties scheduled.

Their group, Real Sex in Ct, is on the SLS site. No pressure, beautiful house, mainly couples and men.
Sorry such a belated thanks, but, thanks! We're not SLS members now (had a free account before they killed those) but when COVID is gone we might join. My wife likes the party environment vs finding someone and setting up a 1:1.

Group party in RI in the next two weeks. They hard to come by but they are out there
Thanks! I think we are still inclined enough to social distance that parties are out for now, but appreciate the tip. If there's a group or host you could point us at for later that would be appreciated!

Great pics, btw!

Thanks! I think we are still inclined enough to social distance that parties are out for now, but appreciate the tip. If there's a group or host you could point us at for later that would be appreciated!

Great pics, btw!
Not a problem, hoping to get some kind of group together in New England. We used to travel to New Jersey for hotel parties with the lack of local action.

Back