any real cucks out there? send your application

Be aware guys, this person is just another scammer who tries to drain you. Most probably a woman, maybe even the one in the pictures, but she didn't want to prove it to me without me paying to her fist. After having a good conversation (so that I expected her to like me), I even offered her to visit her in her city within the next days (she doesn't live far from me if she told the truth), but she rejected this offer. And when I asked for a verification video call she told me the price is $100 for 15 minutes.

I'm so tired of all these scammers who think cucks are that desperate that they can easily drain them, that's why I want to share this experience with you.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 106
Be aware guys, this person is just another scammer who tries to drain you. Most probably a woman, maybe even the one in the pictures, but she didn't want to prove it to me without me paying to her fist. After having a good conversation (so that I expected her to like me), I even offered her to visit her in her city within the next days (she doesn't live far from me if she told the truth), but she rejected this offer. And when I asked for a verification video call she told me the price is $100 for 15 minutes.

I'm so tired of all these scammers who think cucks are that desperate that they can easily drain them, that's why I want to share this experience with you.
NIce reply to her question "did you just call me *******?". I award you a shiny cock for that reply

is funny, some people want to have cybersex with me for free.
i receive many msgs and it takes a lot of time and effort to reply them all.
i hope others have more realistic expectations
We never talked about having cybersex. I asked you in my initial message if you are really looking for a cuck bf or if you just want to drain as many cucks as possible and this was your answer to my question.

Moreover – as already stated in my previous comment – I even offered you to visit you in your city within the next days if you are indeed looking for something real and I promised you to spoil you to the fullest in real life, but you rejected this offer and then finally said that you're just looking for an online cuck at this point and that mayyyybe one day this can change (of course not before you drained the guy ;) ).

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-04 um 16.04.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-04 um 16.04.13.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 97
We never talked about having cybersex. I asked you in my initial message if you are really looking for a cuck bf or if you just want to drain as many cucks as possible and this was your answer to my question.

Moreover – as already stated in my previous comment – I even offered you to visit you in your city within the next days if you are indeed looking for something real and I promised you to spoil you to the fullest in real life, but you rejected this offer and then finally said that you're just looking for an online cuck at this point and that mayyyybe one day this can change (of course not before you drained the guy ;) ).
A whore by any other name is still a whore.

I'm surprised at the volume of guys who never sussed her out right at the start.

Back