Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

View attachment 773245 Any Place - Any Time: He took her right there on top of the washing machine in the public laundry mat. Everyone just quit doing what they were doing and walked over to watch the lit'l Asian woman take this huge black man's cock. He didn't even look up ... could have cared less who was watching him. I noticed one girl licking her lips and crossing her legs back and forth as the big, black man pounded her hot pussy. I could tell the lit'l Asian bitch was enjoying it, even though she was obviously embarrassed. After about 10 minutes he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and suddenly became motionless ... everyone knew he was emptying his heavy nut sack inside her. Then he pulled away, pulled up his pants and walked by the crowd of onlookers. The lit'l Asian girl pulled up her panties and gathered up her clothes in a basket and left a few minutes later. It was a sight to see ...
Didn't either of them pick up their lzundry?

Black Men love to flaunt their stable of married WHITE WOMEN to the general public ... particularly in the neighborhoods where the married White Women live. They like to fuck these white women with the doors & windows wide open so all the neighbors can WATCH & LISTEN to one of their own being pleasured and taken by the Black Man. As embarrassing as it might seem, surprisingly this married, white woman will receive several calls & inquiries from other, intrigued, married White Women .... "please don't let anyone know I asked, ok? ... but, what was it like?"

caption_AnyPlaceAnytime112-multipics.jpg
..... but there's only ONE WAY to find out, bitches! GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Black Men love to flaunt their stable of married WHITE WOMEN to the general public ... particularly in the neighborhoods where the married White Women live. They like to fuck these white women with the doors & windows wide open so all the neighbors can WATCH & LISTEN to one of their own being pleasured and taken by the Black Man. As embarrassing as it might seem, surprisingly this married, white woman will receive several calls & inquiries from other, intrigued, married White Women .... "please don't let anyone know I asked, ok? ... but, what was it like?"
Yes. Often. Smile
View attachment 1055499
..... but there's only ONE WAY to find out, bitches! View attachment 1055502

View attachment 1055499
..... but there's only ONE WAY to find out, bitches! View attachment 1055502
How things have changed. In our neighborhood many of the wives don't need to ask. But you are right that women do talk and do inquire about the black men. They even rate the quality of the performance of the black men. So its not just the white husbands performance measured today but also that of the different black men too.

0-out-_ok5knjez2n1vvjn26o1_500-jpg.1137149

In my van/ suv. The seat folds down. Ie. More comfortable. However , inside the van adds a measure of privacy. As do houses and. Hotels. Susans favorite is sex on the beach after our vacations to the Caribbean. But susan is a beach bum and creature of the sun god anyway.

Are there private sections of the beach when she can cut loose?

Back